Customer Success Specialist
US – Customer Success
About the role
UpGuard is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our Customer Success team. The Customer Success Specialist will primarily assist with UpGuard’s renewals processes, ensuring they are done efficiently and effectively. In addition, this role will provide front-line customer support and manage assigned accounts. Reporting directly to the VP, Customer Success you will play a critical role in supporting and growing our existing customers.
This is an excellent opportunity with a growth pathway to a Renewals Manager, Technical Account Manager or a Global Success Engineer.
What you'll be doing
- Working with Customer Success, Finance and partners/resellers to assist with managing UpGuard’s renewal and expansion process, proactively engaging our customer base to minimize churn and maximise additional usage of UpGuard’s products
- Building deep relationships with procurement teams and partners to understand their objectives in order expedite expansions and renewals
- Proactively manage CS operational tasks, such as customer communications, events and webinars
- Provide front-line customer support
- Manage your assigned accounts
What we're looking for
- At least 1 years experience in Account Management/Renewals
- You are results driven and will work through every avenue to achieve your objectives
- You are all about process and are constantly looking at new ways to improve how things are done
- You have the ability to work/thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and a highly inquisitive mind
- You are a relationship builder who can connect with all sorts of people across different industries
- You thrive in a customer facing role and enjoy providing customers with an excellent experience
- You are a team player - in this role you’ll work closely with everyone in the customer success team and cross-departmentally to get the job done
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience in any customer support role e.g. helpdesk
- Experience with Zendesk (customer support) and Hubspot (CRM)
What's in it for you
- Playing a critical role in the development of UpGuard’s renewals processes
- Rapid personal and professional development, this role has a growth path within the organization to become a Renewals Manager, Technical Account Manager or Global Success Engineer
- Exposure and opportunities to work collaboratively across the organization
- Great package which includes a competitive base salary, participation in the CS bonus pool and employee options (equity)
- Excellent medical, optical and dental plan for you and your family
- Great perks - free lunch, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program
- A great team and working environment in Mountain View, CA
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organizations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we have raised over $30M in VC funding to-date and have 100+ enterprise customers such as NASA, NYSE, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA and Sydney, Australia, we're a global team of ~40 people that takes great pride in what we do.
We are an E-Verify Company. All Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.