Sales – Inside Sales
UpGuard is looking for a full time ambitious sales professional who is looking to make the first step in their career. The successful candidate will get exposure to every aspect of our sales cycle from lead generation to close across a global portfolio of customers.
UpGuard’s ideal candidate is a highly process oriented sales professional with a proven track record and an insatiable desire to do things better.
What you'll be doing
- Manage the full sales cycle, from lead generation to close
- Generate your pipeline of qualified net new sales opportunities via cold outreach
- Perform product demos via video conference to prospects
- Communicate and sell UpGuard’s value proposition to prospects
- Maintain accurate and detailed notes on every deal in your pipeline
- Work as a team with Sales Development Representatives (SDRs), Technical Account Managers (TAM’s) and Operations to complete a full sales cycle
- Collaborate with other Account Executives and cross-departmentally to share knowledge and insights
- As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes securely use technology to connect with customers, employees and suppliers
What we're looking for
- You have at least 2 years of technology related sales or business development experience at a B2B software company
- You are a consistent top performer, and have a history of consistently exceeding your targets
- You have worked in B2B SaaS and are comfortable speaking with prospects at all levels including the C-Suite
- Selling to Mid-Market & Enterprise customers is right in your comfort zone
- You are an exceptional communicator, both written and spoken
- Demonstrated success with complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business teams
- Experience working with and managing partners including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- You are highly process and detail-oriented
- You are based in Mumbai
- Technical background (Bsc Comp Sci or Equivalent)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Cyber Security industry - ideally from a previous sales role in the industry
- Proven track record selling to companies in the Financial Services industry
What's in it for you
- High-level exposure to a fast-growing cyber security market selling to c-level executives
- Rapid personal and professional development opportunity
- Exposure to and opportunities to work cross-departmentally
- Great sales culture that encourages collaboration and competition
- Excellent benefits package including incentives such as free lunch, flexible work arrangements and internet reimbursement program.
- A great global team and working environment.
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organizations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we're a profitable venture backed startup with hundreds of enterprise customers such as 23&Me, NASA, NYSE, Xinja, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA, Sydney, Australia and Hobart, Australia, we're a global team that takes great pride in what we do.