US – Customer Success
About the role
UpGuard is looking for a Renewals Specialist to join our Customer Success team. As our customers’ primary renewal contact you will have excellent communication and selling skills. You will produce renewal quotes, follow up with our customers and sell the value of UpGuard’s products to our customers. Strong organizational skills are needed to ensure renewal information and status is recorded accurately for billing and future reference.
This is an excellent opportunity with potential for progression to a Renewals Manager in the future.
What you'll be doing
- Working with customer success, finance and partners/resellers to assist with managing UpGuard’s renewal and expansion process, proactively engaging our customer base to minimize churn and maximise additional usage of UpGuard’s products
- Building deep relationships with procurement teams and partners to understand their objectives in order expedite expansions and renewals
- Analyze and prepare renewal quotes ensuring they are sent to customers within the timeline set in the guidelines
- Follow up with customers to ensure renewals are completed on time
- Providing regular reports on progress to management
- Respond to internal or external enquiries and follow-up with customers by email, phone or video conference
- Provide and maintain accurate records and documentation on all transactions and contracts
- Assist the VP Customer Success with reporting
What we're looking for
- At least 1 years experience in Account Management/Renewals
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- You are results driven and will work through every avenue to achieve your objectives
- You are all about process and are constantly looking at new ways to improve how things are done
- You have the ability to work/thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and a highly inquisitive mind
- You are a relationship builder who can connect with all sorts of people across different industries
- You thrive in a customer facing role and enjoy providing customers with an excellent experience
- You are a team player - in this role you’ll work closely with everyone in the customer success team and Finance to get the job done
What's in it for you
- Playing a critical role in the development of UpGuard’s renewals processes
- Rapid personal and professional development, this role has a growth path within the organization to a Renewals Manager
- Exposure and opportunities to work collaboratively across the organization
- Great package which includes a competitive base salary, participation in the CS bonus pool and employee options (equity)
- Excellent medical, optical and dental plan for you and your family
- Great perks - free lunch, flexible work arrangements and gym reimbursement program
- A great team and working environment in Mountain View, CA
At UpGuard, we're building cybersecurity products that help organizations protect their information and prevent data breaches.
Founded in 2012, we have raised over $30M in VC funding to-date and have 100+ enterprise customers such as NASA, NYSE, First State Super, IAG and ADP. Our threat intelligence capabilities have lead to the discovery of data exposures cited by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Forbes, BBC and The Washington Post among other publications.
With offices in Mountain View, CA and Sydney, Australia, we're a global team of ~40 people that takes great pride in what we do.
We are an E-Verify Company. All Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.