Client Success Manager
Canada - Remote /
Commercial – Commercial /
Uplift’s mission is to help people get more out of life, one thoughtful purchase at a time. Our enterprise Buy Now, Pay Later solution is used by the world’s most loved brands including Southwest Airlines, Carnival Cruise Line, Universal Studios, and more. With flexible pay over time installments, we empower consumers to buy what matters most while unlocking higher conversions and customer lifetime value for our partners.
Our team is rapidly growing and comes from diverse backgrounds of leading technology and financial brands. Our HQ is in Sunnyvale, CA with offices in Toronto, New York, Reno, and Guadalajara, Mexico.
Working at Uplift allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
As a Client Success Manager, you will work with our existing key account merchants to set the strategic direction of their programs, build internal advocacy and understanding of the Uplift platform, and implement initiatives that will expand the usage of Uplift within their retail channels.
What you will do and achieve
- The Client Success Manager position is a high-profile, customer-facing role requiring outstanding relationship management and program management skills
- Handle a portfolio of merchant accounts to develop strategic, long-term business relationships
- Deliver a proactive customer strategy to drive merchant adoption, satisfaction, and revenue growth
- Promote marketing and optimization strategies with our merchant partners
- Understand merchant value drivers, and report out on the return on investment based on those drivers
- Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction
- Drive customer advocacy and critical issues by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Uplift offering for our merchants
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or related field from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5+ years of related business experience and a track record of continuous professional development
- Demonstrates significant expertise in managing external partner relationships, including business development and growth
- Strong self-starter that takes initiative and identifies opportunities to expand contribution to the organization
- Consistent over-achiever against sales targets / KPIs
- Trusted Advisor: proven ability to interact with and gain the trust of clients
- Exceptional organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects at one time, be flexible, respond and adapt to changing client demands
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills (bilingual English / French a plus)
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Retail, Financial Services - Lending, Buy Now Pay Later experience preferred
Life at Uplift
- Health Insurance and RRSP plan: some plans cover 99-100% premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance and a RRSP
- Work/Life Harmony: Flexible, remote-first work culture. Uplift fosters a culture where employees can achieve both their professional and personal goals. This balance is especially true for our working parents
- Shared Success: competitive salary and Pre-IPO stock options
- Health and Wellness Perks: Uplift is proud to reimburse our employees for exercise, wellness products and activities as well as free counseling and coaching for physical, mental and emotional support
- Professional Development: We are committed to the growth and development of all of our employees. Uplift invests in professional conferences, certifications, and training for employees who want to grow in their careers
- Pick-A-Perk: money that can go towards something of your choosing within tuition reimbursement, student loan payment reimbursement, vacation savings account, charitable donations, or home office expenses
We want you!
If you made it this far, chances are you’re as excited about working to change how people experience BNPL as we are — and we love that. Please apply even if you’re unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. Uplift is looking for smart, intellectually curious people who are invested in our mission, not just those who can “check all the boxes”.
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.