Growth – New sales /
Wanted: We are looking for a dynamic Account Executive who is eager to drive our sales and expand Upright's reach in the impact data market. Upright's data is trusted by 200+ institutional investment organizations and corporations, predominantly in Europe and Northern America. We are now on the hunt for a passionate and dedicated individual who can help us expand our investor customer base and elevate our sales practices.
As a key member of our new sales team, you will be at the forefront of introducing the Upright methodology and impact data platform to potential customers. You will collaborate closely with our marketing & communications team as well as our sales development representatives. We expect you to be a great team player who enjoys sharing their ideas and knowledge with their colleagues as we want to win as a team.
- Owning the whole sales process from initial contact to closing the deal
- Executing high quality sales meetings and product demos
- Keeping CRM up to date
- Drafting proposals for your customers
- Negotiating contracts
SIGNS FOR BEING A GREAT MATCH WITH THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas in SaaS sales
- Experience in working with a complex B2B product in a startup setting
- Experience from working in the financial sector
- Solid track record of internal passion for excellence: you have gotten things done clearly better than what was required/expected from you, as you enjoy doing things well
- Sense of urgency and drive to get the job done
- Exceptional communication skills in English, both spoken and written
ADDITIONALLY WE’LL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING AS A PLUS:
- Proficiency in German, French, or Swedish
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance to join a quickly growing and highly ambitious impact SaaS company with a mission that matters
- A fun and kind team with exceptional people who care about what they do
- Exciting professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, including a performance-based component, stock options and a comprehensive health care package
MISSION THAT MATTERS
Upright is on a mission to incentivize companies to optimize their net impact by enabling science-based decision-making for investors, customers, employees, and public sector agents. To do that, Upright develops a proprietary data model based on an open-access database of 200M+ scientific articles and artificial intelligence to quantify the net impact of companies on people, planet, society, and knowledge creation. In addition to net impact, Upright produces data on UN SDG alignment, EU taxonomy, and EU SFDR PAI indicators. Currently, our impact data platform is used by 200+ institutional investors and companies, such as Nasdaq, Nordea, EQT and Nokia.
DEADLINE AND WHO TO CONTACT
Candidates are reviewed on a continuous basis and the role will be filled when the right person is found. If the post is still online, it means we haven't yet found our perfect match :)
If you have any specific questions about the role, you can contact our recruiting coordinator Sonja Rajala via email firstname.lastname@example.org.