Head of Product Marketing
Helsinki, Uusimaa /
Growth – Early funnel & marketing /
Wanted: We are looking for a Head of Product Marketing ready and excited to take on the challenge of making Upright's net impact approach and platform known globally. The Upright Platform is currently used by 200+ institutional investment organizations and corporations, mainly in Europe and Northern America. We are now looking for a motivated and driven professional to accelerate our growth through smart product marketing efforts.
You will take the lead on planning and executing our marketing activities with a strong focus on product marketing. Concretely, your job will include:
- Planning and coordinating product marketing improvement initiatives with our product leaders and development team
- Developing product positioning and messaging using customer research and competitor intelligence
- Analyzing our marketing performance and designing improvements in overall marketing activities with our Growth Marketing Lead and Head of Communications & PR
- Working closely with our sales team to support the go-to-market strategy and communication to different customer groups
We expect you to have previous experience from product marketing in an international SaaS context and enough overall work experience to be able to independently set the agenda and lead your own work. The exact role will be tailored to fit the background, experience, skill level and interests of the chosen person.
SIGNS FOR BEING A GREAT MATCH WITH THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- 2+ years of experience in product marketing in SaaS context
- Experience from marketing planning and project management
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex ideas to demanding customers in English
- Not being afraid to get your hands dirty when something needs to be done
- Great common-sense reasoning and prioritizing skills
- Sense of urgency and drive to get the job done
- Experience in analytically demanding content and skills in mathematics are considered a plus, as communicating about our product effectively requires understanding it thoroughly
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A chance to join a quickly growing and highly ambitious impact SaaS company with a mission that matters
- A fun and kind team with exceptional people who care about what they do
- Exciting professional growth opportunities
- Competitive compensation, including stock options and a comprehensive healthcare package
MISSION THAT MATTERS
Upright is on a mission to incentivize companies to optimize their net impact by enabling science-based decision-making for investors, customers, employees, and public sector agents. To do that, Upright develops a proprietary data model based on an open-access database of 200M+ scientific articles and artificial intelligence to quantify the net impact of companies on people, planet, society, and knowledge creation. In addition to net impact, Upright produces data on UN SDG alignment, EU taxonomy, and EU SFDR PAI indicators. Currently, our impact data platform is used by 200+ institutional investors and companies, such as Nasdaq, Nordea, Royal Bank of Canada, EQT and Nokia.
DEADLINE AND WHO TO CONTACT
Candidates are reviewed on a continuous basis and the role will be filled when the right person is found. If the post is still online, it means we haven't yet found our perfect match :)
If you have any specific questions about the role, you can contact our recruiting coordinator Sonja Rajala via email firstname.lastname@example.org.