Engineering – Engineering /
Upshot is the preeminent company providing appraisal services for NFTs and unique digital assets. Leveraging cutting-edge machine learning models, Upshot produces accurate, real-time appraisals for almost any NFT. Our products create a broad new frontier for NFT markets, enabling an entirely new class of financial primitives.
We are a team of crypto-natives and ML experts, with deep experience working on some of the leading projects in Web3, and backed by the foremost funds and angels in crypto. At Upshot, we are committed to nurturing top talent looking to make an impact at the forefront of this new frontier.
Developer relations is a highly visible and critical function. In this role, you will connect with, inspire, and educate developers on all the capabilities of Upshot. This is a full-time position.
We are looking for a Developer Advocate to work alongside our engineers with our community. This is a unique opportunity for an engineer who wants to gain hands-on experience in a fast-growing tech industry and enjoys supporting developer teams. The ideal candidate likes writing, public speaking, documentation, and who is outgoing and enjoys educating others.
- Develop and execute the strategy to increase the number of developers who regularly interact with and build on the Upshot API and other Upshot products
- Oversee all developer content marketing, from blog posts, web copy, email marketing, newsletters, events, podcasts, etc.
- Manage the developer journey from website to documentation to tools
- Create inspiring product demos, tutorials, and other videos to use for events and web marketing
- Manage and enhance developer communications channels such as Slack, Discord, Discourse, Stackoverflow, Reddit etc...
- Capture, analyze, and share relevant developer insight with the product and engineering teams
- Collaborate with marketing and sales to launch new services, features, and enhancements effectively through the developer community
- Aim to diversify and improve new ways to serve the Upshot technical community
- 5+ years in Developer Relations, Technical Community Management or similar roles
- Software Engineering Background
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, build rapport and relate to others in both written and verbal forms
- An analytical and data-driven approach to building and nurturing communities
- Experience facilitating sensitive and complex community situations with empathy, judgment, and tact
- Ability to think like a developer and be passionate about making developers happy; even better, you know how to code
- Highly knowledgeable in the Web3 Crypto/NFT/DeFi space with a solid grasp of recent global trends and use cases
Upshot is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.