Director/Sr. Director, Digital Marketing
Remote (United States) /
Marketing – Marketing /
Uptycs builds best-in-class cloud security products that leverage lightweight tools, built on open source software, to collect everything that can help detect, understand, and mitigate a wide variety of security problems. We run on laptops and cloud workloads, monitor Kubernetes and serverless containers, analyze AWS/GCP/Azure configuration and CloudTrail events, you name it. We feed it into a cloud-based security analytics platform that provides comprehensive visibility, threat detection, posture management, remediation, vulnerability management and compliance tracking. We analyze petabytes of data, process millions of events per second, and run a control plane that enables continuous scanning for vulnerabilities, misconfigurations, and APT malware on all major cloud providers and hundreds of thousands of macOS, Linux, and Windows endpoints.
Uptycs enables security professionals at companies such as Comcast, Flexport and Lookout to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company's entire attack surface.
Our Marketing team is looking for an experienced strategic digital leader and full-funnel performance marketer who has a passion for driving business growth to join our growing marketing team as Sr. Director of Digital Marketing.
Reporting to the CMO, you will be responsible for designing, implementing and managing our digital marketing strategies. You will create winning digital strategies that enable our brand to effectively engage with our target audiences and turn prospects into clients, and clients into advocates. You will also own the customer experience across our corporate website – creating a demand generation engine that supports the company’s business objectives.
What You'll Do:
- Establish a global digital growth marketing center of excellence
- Lead design, execution, and optimization of integrated digital campaigns including the technology ecosystem for automating, scaling, and personalizing campaigns
- Create a global unified digital vision, strategy, and experience across multiple touchpoints and stakeholders
- Work across the marketing org to help design and execute ABX journeys and programmatic experiences that build pipeline and provide an increase in direct revenue
- Align sales and marketing on ICP identification criteria and leverage technographic intelligence, firmographic data, and behavioral intent to expand target account lists
- Configure data flow and tracking across our MarTech stack, enabling accurate tracking and reporting
- Define channels, pipeline targets, and content development needs
- Own and optimize the digital marketing budget and track ROI
- Develop a culture of ongoing testing to drive continuous optimization and results
- Manage the hiring, developing, and retaining of digital marketing talent
- Develop a comprehensive, global, and national marketing plan to build top-of-mind awareness, stimulate preference, and, ultimately create demand
What We're Looking For:
- Senior Leader that has driven the development of digital strategy and assets to support B2B lead generation, customer experience, and engagement; cybersecurity background is ideal.
- Experience building and managing both an internal team and agency partners, ensuring organizational structures complement one another, productivity is maximized, and accountability is consistent.
- Experienced with the use of data, analytics, and data science techniques to impact marketing approach, optimization and test and learn framework.
- Exceptional understanding of all digital marketing and analytics aspects, especially paid search, affiliate, display, retargeting, email and social media.
- Familiarity with different attribution methodologies and measurement approaches (LTV, ROAS) as well as online-to-offline measurement with the ability to provide a strong point of view on the optimal ways to measure digital media.
- Ability to craft clear, compelling recommendations supported by solid analysis and business logic and articulate them to the organization to support the request; including use of data visualization techniques.
- Ability to provide vision and direction to senior leadership, while translating plans into focused and manageable goals to the direct team.
- Proven ability to build and deploy robust multi-channel digital plans with demonstrated growth and success.
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a rapidly evolving growth environment and ability to successfully juggle multiple initiatives simultaneously under tight deadlines.
Uptycs is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.