Oracle Finance Systems - Project Manager
Finance & Accounting
Upwork is the world's largest freelancing website. Each year $1.5 billion of work happens through Upwork, allowing businesses to get more done and helping professionals break free of traditional time and place boundaries and work anytime, anywhere on projects they love. At Upwork, you'll help build on this momentum. Together, we'll create economic and social value on a global scale, providing a trusted online workplace for businesses to connect with extraordinary talent and work without limits.
The Upwork Finance Systems team supports our business partners across contingent staffing solutions to mid-market and large enterprises. As a Finance Systems Project Manager you will lead new projects across the environment including helping our partners across all financial processes process. This role will have a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a true career opportunity that you would love and has a tremendous professional and financial upside.
- Deliver projects and initiatives and help us exceed our key success factors
- Improve processes and systems by studying current practices; recommending and implementing changes
- Recommend SOX / ITGC controls by identifying problems; creatively improving our procedures.
- Define project requirements by identifying project key requirements, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
- Define project scope, goals and work-products
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
What it takes to catch our eye:
- Love to synthesize solutions with critical analysis
- Lead multiple projects at a time and prioritize appropriately
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal skills
- Over 10 years of experience working as a Project Manager
How to really knock our socks off:
- Tons of experience working with a wide variety of Oracle ERP modules across Finance, SCM, CRM; Salesforce and HR applications
- Experience in strategic project planning and Process Transformation.
- Inspire creativity by thinking out of the box and delivering on commitments
- Great teammate that builds an environment to support, encourage and collaborate
Come change how the world works.
At Upwork you’ll help shape the future of work. From our offices in San Francisco, Mountain View and Chicago, together we’re creating exciting new opportunities for a world of professionals. You’ll be part of a vibrant culture built on shared values: Inspire a boundless future of work, Put our community first, Have a bias towards action, and Build amazing teams. Along the way you’ll have fun and enjoy the perks of a people-first company: Work from Home Wednesday's, daily breakfast and lunch, regular in-office happy hours, top-notch benefits … and more. Check out Upwork’s spotlight on The Muse for a glimpse of our daily work/life balance.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.