Production Control & Supply Chain Analyst
Ursa Major’s team moves fast and does a lot with little. We are looking for a forward thinking and detail oriented Analyst who can support procurement, production planning and demand forecasting.
This role will include purchasing/procurement, demand planning and production scheduling. This person will report directly into the Supply Chain organization and work with both the technical design teams and the operations team building hardware and ensuring parts arrive on time and schedules are kept. There will be a large amount of excel based work with analytics on inventory and system fill.
- Purchasing and procurement. This includes all purchase order requests and long term agreements with our suppliers in addition to supporting development purchases.
- Demand planning and production system fill. Forecasting, modeling, managing risks and running point on production planning.
- Weekly reports on production metrics, system fill and PO’s.
- Inventory level management (and improvement projects).
- Building analytical tools to support production operations.
- Improvements on our purchasing processes and procedures.
- Supplier visits and quality auditing.
- Growing the role of supply chain within the organization.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Bachelor and/or Master’s in engineering and/or a technical field.
- 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Experience within an ERP/MRP environment.
- Written or edited business process documentation within a quality management system.
- Excel, SQL and VBA experience.