Ursa Major’s team moves fast and does a lot with little. We are looking for a skilled, fast learning individual who will support our test operations. This role will work alongside the engineering team to test our family of rocket engines at our Berthoud, CO test site. Testing will include engine hardware work, testing operations and facility maintenance.
- Operation of a rocket engine test facility.
- Rocket engine and facility component removal and installation.
- Rocket engine and facility instrumentation checkouts.
- Fabrication and routing of pressurization and propellant tubing.
- Troubleshooting of instrumentation, components and systems.
- Daily walkdowns and facility maintenance.
- Help keep the company and test site organized.
- Procedure improvements.
- US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
- 5 years in an engine or hardware testing environment
- Ability to read Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Experience with high pressure pneumatic and propellant systems
- Liquid Propellant Rocket Engine or Jet Engine Testing
- A&P certification