Bounce powers a 9,000-location network of local businesses offering luggage storage, package acceptance, and more. We aim to build the largest tech-enabled two-way market platform for retail chains and travelers to come together. We aim to build a seamless and easy-to-use app - the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
To do so, we are looking for committed builders who love to travel and align with our core values; innovative, results-driven, scrappy, visionary and loves building a company. Bounce's global office is in Lisbon, Portugal. We’re backed by some of the top investors (Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst) in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve. Read more about Bounce's Series A, led by a16z, here!
You’ll join as Bounce’s first Marketing designer which means you’ll have the opportunity to shape our language and make a large impact.
Bounce’s vision includes many different verticals. The luggage storage vertical will be your first playground to learn what’s effective and repeatable for the upcoming verticals.
Bounce has digital and real-world touch points - web ads, the website and product, billboards, signage and tags… You’ll have the opportunity to unify these experiences and create assets that communicate trust, improve conversion rates, help customers use Bounce again, and set us apart from competition.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- You'll elevate our brand by creating intentional, contextual, and beautiful visual assets and interactions, for both our digital and real-world experiences.
- You’ll be refreshing our marketing pages to improve conversion rates, create A/B tests to learn what works best.
- You’ll partner with our Marketing teammates to create our brand voice and create marketing campaigns that are memorable, creating brand awareness.
- You’ll collaborate with other Designers and Customer Experience to ensure our language is consistent and helpful on all touch points.
- You’ll help Sales and Account Management find out what our Bounce Partners need in order to provide an amazing service.
✅ Your profile
- Strong visual design and branding skills.
- Experience creating campaigns, including out of home marketing.
- You’re a collaborative, results-oriented problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well.
- You understand the importance of creating a brand that speaks to our customers and partners, and that helps the business grow.
- You have a learning mindset. You try to experiment, learn and evolve.
- Strong collaboration skills. You’ll partner with many different people to come up with solutions.
- You love to push brands forward, keeping tabs on trends in the market.
- Plus: motion design skills.
🎁 We offer
- Work at a well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Private health insurance
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Fun office in the heart of Lisbon - Santos neighborhood!
- An entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
About Working at Bounce
Bounce’s office is located in the heart of Lisbon, in the bustling neighborhood of Santos.
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender, or age. It is about people. We are nothing without our people being their most creative and innovative selves.