Regional Market Launcher - German
Europe [Germany] /
Bounce powers an 8,000-location network of local businesses offering luggage storage, package acceptance, and more. Our goal is to build the largest tech-enabled two way market platform for retail chains and travelers to come together. We aim to build a seamless and easy to use app - the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
To do so, we are looking for committed builders who love to travel and align with our core values; innovative, results driven, scrappy, visionary and loves building a company. Bounce's global office is in Lisbon, Portugal. We’re backed by some of the top investors (Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst) in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve. Read more about Bounce's Series A led by a16z here!
If you are looking for a flexible outside sales position where you can get hands-on experience and contribute to the success of a venture-backed startup, Bounce is the right fit for you! As the Regional Market Launcher, you will be responsible for signing businesses onto Bounce’s platform.
You will travel over key parts of Europe visiting the most popular tourist areas to grow Bounce’s network and close supply gaps across the continent. This will be done through in person visits with trip expenses covered by Bounce.
This is a full-time, contract position. The role pays a base salary plus commission for each store signed Bounce is a fully distributed international company with team members all over the globe
What We're Looking For:
- Well-spoken and fluent in German and English
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- High-energy individual with a strong desire to learn and achieve top results.
- Strong work ethic who’s looking to contribute directly to the company’s success
- Charismatic, positive, “can-do” attitude over the phone and in-person
- Confidence in cold approaching businesses
- Confidence in face-to-face interaction and outside sales with local businesses
- Self-starter with the drive to self-manage and work towards goals
- Interest in Sales, Marketing, and startups
If you’re looking for a full-time job with uncapped earnings where you can travel to the most beautiful spots in Europe while having a large impact on a growing startup— Bounce is the right fit for you!
About Working at Bounce
Bounce’s hybrid workplace is located Lisbon, Portugal. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender, or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.