Bounce powers a 9,000-location network of local businesses offering luggage storage, package acceptance, and more. We aim to build the largest tech-enabled two-way market platform for retail chains and travelers to come together. We aim to build a seamless and easy-to-use app - the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
To do so, we are looking for committed builders who love to travel and align with our core values; innovative, results-driven, scrappy, visionary and loves building a company. Bounce's global office is in Lisbon, Portugal. We’re backed by some of the top investors (Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst) in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve. Read more about Bounce's Series A, led by a16z, here!
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Grow a thriving travel community
- Drive content direction and requirements for remote writing teams
- Concept and scale content marketing opportunities
- Build site authority through strategic online partnerships and outreach
- Manage outbound email marketing campaigns
- Own lead generation efforts for expansion to future markets
✅ Your profile
- 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Highly motivated and scrappy, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Analytical, curious, and process-driven
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
🎁 We offer
- Work at a well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Private health insurance
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- Fun office in the heart of Lisbon - Santos neighborhood!
- An entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
About Working at Bounce
Bounce’s office is located in the heart of Lisbon, in the bustling neighborhood of Santos.
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender, or age. It is about people. We are nothing without our people being their most creative and innovative selves.