Bounce is the global leading platform for luggage storage aiming to change the way we travel — unencumbered by our possessions. With 8,000 locations worldwide, our goal is to build the largest tech-enabled two way market platform for retail chains and travelers to come together. We aim to build a seamless and easy to use app - the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
To do so, we are looking for committed builders who love to travel and align with our core values; innovative, results driven, scrappy, visionary and loves building a company. Bounce has global offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. We’re backed by some of the top investors (Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst) in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve.
As the Product Manager, you will understand business strategy and identify problems and opportunities that can help be building products within our luggage storage and future verticals.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Develop the product roadmap and build consensus on prioritization which drives product execution. Challenge and inspire the organization toward a higher outcome.
- Understand user needs; research (qualitative and quantitative), identify and define product requirements. You will give our customers and partners a phenomenal experience by setting expectations, drive alignment, define priorities, and understand their world and how they use our products
- Create clear goals for the organization. Efficiently ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (Engineering and Design, Sales, Operations etc.) and Leadership.
✅ Your profile
- Entrepreneurial; you thrive in ambiguity and little direction; you're self-driven and pragmatic.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. Many of us work remotely, so this is essential.
- Experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, A/B tests and have worked closely with design and engineering.
- B2C experience with marketplaces or e-commerce is a big plus.
🎁 We offer
- Work at a well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Private health insurance
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- All federal holidays are observed
- Hybrid workplace. You’re free to work remotely, but you’re always welcome in our offices!
- An entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
About Working at Bounce
Bounce’s hybrid workplace is located Lisbon, Portugal. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender, or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.