Senior Product Designer
Bounce is the global leading platform for luggage storage aiming to change the way we travel — unencumbered by our possessions. With 8,000 locations worldwide, our goal is to build the largest tech-enabled two way market platform for retail chains and travelers to come together. We aim to build a seamless and easy to use app - the “OS for brick & mortar SMB stores” powering new revenue channels at the "flip of a switch."
To do so, we are looking for committed builders who love to travel and align with our core values; innovative, results driven, scrappy, visionary and loves building a company. Bounce has global offices in San Francisco and Lisbon. We’re backed by some of the top investors (Andreessen Horowitz and General Catalyst) in Silicon Valley and have an outstanding team that is continuously pushing the edge on what we can achieve.
Designing for Bounce means you’ll have the opportunity to shape the digital experiences, as well as the physical world experiences. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the current product and new products.
Joining a small but growing team means you can have a ton of impact! You will be given the trust, autonomy, and space to do your best work. You can shape the design system, the product direction, how we work and collaborate, our brand.
👷🏾♀️ What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to the overall strategy and decision-making about product direction, design system and design language.
- Own initiatives from beginning to end: research, defining the user experience, and shaping the interactions.
- Collaborate with other designers to successfully ensure consistency across the platform, and to keep our quality bar high.
- Collaborate with Engineering to assess feasibility and iterating based on feedback.
- Write, present, and share your process and solutions with the rest of the organization. We do this by writing, sharing Looms, or posting mockups on Slack.
✅ Your profile
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative research. Knowing when to use existing data and when to gather qualitative feedback.
- An understanding and appreciation of the practice of design iteration by always experimenting, evaluating, and learning.
- Ideation, prototyping, and validating your solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills. Many of us work remotely, so this is critical.
- Being autonomous, a self-starter, and having a pragmatic approach.
- Work at a well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions
- Competitive salary
- Generous equity package
- Private health insurance
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- All federal holidays are observed
- Hybrid workplace. You’re free to work remotely, but you’re always welcome in our offices!
- An entrepreneurial culture where pushing limits and taking risks is everyday business
- Open communication with management and company leadership
- Small, dynamic teams = massive impact
About Working at Bounce
Bounce’s hybrid workplace is located Lisbon, Portugal. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
- In-office locations: Lisbon, Portugal
Bounce is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation, or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender, or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.