Senior Frontend Engineer
Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer same-day delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 30 more fleets) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors including Y-Combinator to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the role
We are looking for our first dedicated Frontend Engineers. As a Frontend Engineer at Nash, you’ll help design, build and lead beautiful, intuitive user interfaces for our Nash portal to create the best delivery experience. We use React, Typescript, and GraphQL to give our customers an amazing experience managing their delivery workflows.
- Take ownership of the frontend development for our customer facing applications
- Contribute to the leadership, stewardship, planning, and evangelism of our front-end architecture
- Help build the team and take ownership of our frontend tools and technologies
- Contribute to planning, customer scoping, and setting priorities for the Nash portal
- Build UI components, libraries, tools, and services that power the platform that impacts every Nash user, whether they’re a business, end-customer, or delivery provider
- Debug production issues across our UI with a focus towards improving maintainability over the long term
- A combined passion for great user experience and API design
- Experience shipping high-quality products from start to finish
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively with a team
- Attention to detail, especially around performance,, reliability, and security
- Startup experience is preferred (not required)
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.