Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer same-day delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 30 more fleets) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors including Y-Combinator to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the role
The integrations engineer will join an agile team of dedicated engineers to develop and maintain our partner integrations. You will lead development for our partner fleets (supply) and our order integrations (demand) while working closely with the rest of the founding team. This is an opportunity to take ownership and contribute largely to the company as an early engineer.
Nash is a marketplace where demand meets supply, and building out our integrations and maintaining them is at the heart of our application. If you love working in a fast-paced environment and cracking ambiguous API documentation, then you are a perfect fit for this role.
- Expand our integrations from dozens of integrations to the hundreds
- Debug production issues across our systems with a focus towards improving maintainability over the long term
- Continue to be hands on while testing code, building the team, and iterating on products
- Architect applications, fix bugs, come up with creative solutions to problems, and be heavily collaborate on a daily basis
- 2+ years of experience building and maintaining software systems
- Experience with Python and API integrations (Postman/Insomnia, cURL, etc.)
- Passion for puzzle solving and quickly grasping what’s needed to onboard a partner’s API
- Empathy, a collaborative spirit, and the ability to work effectively with a team
- Attention to detail, especially around performance, reliability, and security
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to be agile and pivot quickly depending on company priorities
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.