Nash (YC S21) makes it easy for businesses to offer same-day delivery. We do this by building applications on top of delivery APIs (like Doordash, Uber, and 30 more fleets) that enable business-specific workflows. Delivery is getting commoditized by companies like Uber, Lyft, and DoorDash and Nash is building the application layer on top of the delivery APIs to enable businesses to offer delivery to their customers.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors including Y-Combinator to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the role
We are looking for our first dedicated Product Designer. As a Product Designer at Nash, you’ll help research, prototype, and design user experiences based on provided product requirements.
- Evolve core design systems used across touch points and moments in the customer journey
- Developing and organizing design libraries
- Apply research (e.g. competitor analysis, customer feedback), usability studies, and metrics to inform design decisions
- Participate in iterative design process that includes accepting and acting on feedback
- Design a variety of UX/Visual Design artifacts, such as: ecosystems, flows, wireframes, detailed UI, prototypes, etc.
- Actively seek to understand the usability impact of design solutions in qualitative/quantitative ways
- Incorporate UI motion design into work
- Interest in solving challenging problems and building systems from 0-1
- High-level proficiency of visual design such as layout, color, typography and interaction
- Ability to clearly present and articulate design decisions, participate in peer design critiques, and incorporate feedback into the next iteration
- Proficiency with industry standard design tools for user interface design and prototyping
- Excellent understanding of Human Centered Design principles and methodologies
- Ability to follow defined design guidelines and best practices to insure a consistent and intuitive experiences
- Demonstrated ability to develop deep empathy with users
- Ability to contribute independently and work collaboratively to build out robust applications
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to be agile and pivot quickly depending on company priorities
- Integration and platform experience is a bonus
- Startup experience is preferred (not required)
What You’ll Love About Us
- Early stage, well-funded startup - directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.