San Francisco, CA
Dote is GenZ’s dream mall. We are a high growth company looking for an experienced product manager to help us grow and scale the organization. You will work closely with the broader product team to develop the roadmap and lead the delivery team responsible for executing. Your projects will include new features and capabilities for our consumer facing app, launching on new platforms like web and Android, and platform infrastructure investments. You will be a product generalist, solving challenges with clever design and technical solutions.. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you.
- You will define new features for our user facing app and internal tools, and lead launches on new platforms.
- You will write detailed specs for new features and flows, both user facing and infrastructure related.
- You will work with engineers and designers to architect and implement specs that create a better user experience and more operational efficiency for the company.
- You will analyze the results of your team’s efforts quantitatively, incorporating learnings into the future roadmap.
Past experience/skills we’re looking for:
- + 3 years of experience in product development.
- Proficiency with SQL.
- You embody Dote’s operating values, Results & growth oriented and excellent communicator with an outstanding ability to present information in easily understood formats.
- Experience managing teams and leading cross-functional work.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlinesPassion for solving real-world customer problems.