San Francisco, CA
Dote is GenZ’s dream mall. We are building a shopping community for users to connect, create and shop with today’s social stars. We partner with 140+ of the best brands, including Sephora, Brandy Melville, American Eagle, Princess Polly, J.Crew, Gap, Revolve, and Free People, and integrate entertaining content like quizzes and giveaways, as well as shoppable YouTube videos and Instagram photos. We’re backed by top investors including Lightspeed Ventures & Harrison Metal. Our backgrounds are in mobile gaming (Sequoia-backed Pocket Gems), Bain & Company, Stanford, MIT, and more.
We are looking for a seasoned recruiter to help build one of the best teams in consumer tech. We do not have any in-house recruiters at the company currently, so you will be owning and building out this function from the ground up. Our ideal candidate has successfully supported a high functioning recruiting team and is excited about helping us to rapidly grow our company.
We have high standards and will rely on you to devise ingenious sourcing strategies, asses candidate background and culture fit, and own the entire life cycle, from reach out to close. You will work closely with all hiring managers across the organization. Additionally, you should embody and get excited by Dote’s company values
- Devise your own OKRs and strategies for making great hires and establishing effective process at Dote.
- Partner effectively with Dote’s leaders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches for recruiting top talent.
- Act as a trusted advisor to senior leadership providing insights and recommendations on all things interviewing and recruiting. Utilize existing tools to source and discover creative ways to energize candidates. Work closely with interview teams to create an exceptional candidate interview process and experience.
- 3+ years of technical recruiting in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Proven experience and knowledge of sourcing and attracting top tier passive talent
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- High sense of urgency and bias to action. Proven organizational skills with high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize.
- Experience working in a data-driven recruiting environment with the ability to track and understand key metrics (conversion rates, etc).
- Strong time management, communication and organizational skillsBS/BA degree