San Francisco, CA
Dote is looking for talented engineers who work efficiently and are genuinely curious and excited to learn new things. Our workflow is fast and fluid; priorities change week to week and sometimes even day to day as we work towards clear, quantitative goals. You will work closely with all teams across the company from Product Design to Operations and Marketing as we scale existing infrastructure and build exciting new features for our users.
- Work with fellow engineers to architect, design and build our systems
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Client Engineering team to develop new user facing features
- Collaborate with internal teams to build tools and automation
- Maintain and improve the performance of existing infrastructure as Dote scales
- Participate in a periodic on-call rotation
- Review technical design, code, and documentation
- 3+ years of relevant software engineering experience
- Expertise in at least one programming language (preferably Ruby or Python)
- Experience with database and storage technologies and know the tradeoffs between them (MySQL, Postgres, Redis, memcache, etc)
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- A commitment to building quality and performant code
- A bias toward action - you have demonstrated good judgment shipping quickly while still building in a sustainable way
- The heart of a champion and value the people around you!
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Dote is based in the Mission District of San Francisco and conveniently located near many transportation options. If you are interested, download Dote ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dote-shopping-urban-apparel/id908818458?mt=8 ) and apply!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.