Senior Growth Associate
San Francisco, CA
Dote is a breakout, hyper-growth company revolutionizing social commerce for our Gen-Z audience. We are making an iOS shopping app where users connect, create and shop with today’s biggest social stars like Summer Mckeen, Emma Chamberlain, Teala Dunn, and 100’s more. We’re partnered with 140+ of the best brands, including Sephora, Brandy Melville, American Eagle, and Princess Polly. Dote is female-founded and backed by top-tier investors including Lightspeed Ventures (Jeremy Liew, the 1st investor in Snap is on the board), Harrison Metal, Goodwater Capital, and Gwyneth Paltrow. We were named one of the 19 hottest startups to watch by Business Insider.
As a Senior Growth Associate, you will own and be responsible for consistently driving and improving creator health on the Dote platform, including creator retention, engagement, audience growth and audience monetization. Dote’s Creator Community consists of 100’s of today’s biggest social stars, and you’ll be responsible for engaging them both in-person and virtually to build, support and strengthen the community. You will focus on rapidly designing and executing experiments, such as in-person events and incentive programs, to identify effective long-term solutions that improve key creator health metrics, directly impacting user growth driven by creators. An important part of your role will be to develop and maintain strong relationships with creators who are engaged and active on Dote to understand their goals and how Dote can best help them achieve those goals both on and off the Dote platform to drive value for creators and growth for Dote.
- Own all creator health metrics, including creator retention, creator engagement, creator audience growth and creator audience monetization on the Dote platform.
- Design, plan and execute community-driving events, initiatives and programs to consistently achieve creator health goals
- Build, support and strengthen Dote’s Creator Community to drive creator health on Dote and strengthen Dote’s brand among GenZ creators
- Develop strong relationships with Dote creators via in-person, text, and email communication on a monthly basis.
- Own and manage creator relationships - be the go-to person at Dote for creators who are interested in engaging with the Dote community and building their audience on Dote.
- Attend all creator trips to establish strong and authentic relationships with new Dote creators.
You might be a fit if:
- You thrive off ownership and autonomy - you’re excited about and comfortable with owning a strategy from insight to execution phase
- You’re extremely data-driven - you’re extremely comfortable analyzing data, developing actionable insights and designing experiments that improve key metrics
- You’re organized and diligent - you have no problem juggling multiple projects at once and you never let things fall through the cracks
- You’re very resourceful - you enjoy creative problem-solving and you find a way to get things done no matter what; when you hit a roadblock, you find a way around it.
- You’re great with people - you love forming new relationships with people and you can often anticipate someone’s needs before they voice them; you understand what drives and motivates people
- You have a strong bias to action - you aren’t afraid to make decisions and you like to move quickly; the idea of rapid experimentation excites you!
- You’re scrappy - you’re excited about being in a startup environment where no task is too big or too small and you aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty
- Bachelor’s degree from a top university/college
- Rigorous and relevant 2-4 years of consulting and/or analytical experienceExcellent communication skills
- Excellent Excel and SQL skills
- Embody Dote’s operating values: One Team, Move at Dote Speed, Be High Key, Level Up, Put People First, Heart of a Champion.
Dote is based in downtown San Francisco and conveniently located near many transportation options.
If you are interested, download Dote ( https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dote-shopping-urban-apparel/id908818458?mt=8 ), and then email Caitlin Maloney at email@example.com including a resume / LinkedIn profile / etc.