Performance Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Dote is GenZ’s dream mall. We are a high growth company looking for a creative self-starter who has experience in performance marketing. You will work closely with the broader growth team to develop a strategy and begin experimenting on paid acquisition. You will own all things paid acquisition at dote, from development, execution, optimization, and reporting. You will drive results with clever, iterative strategy combined with highly analytical decision making. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you.
- Drive the strategy and execution of campaigns that support
- Dote’s growth goals, while achieving CAC targets.
- Develop and deploy optimization tactics that consistently improve channel ROI.
- Oversee budget allocation, execution of campaigns and final reconciliation and new user performance.
- Work across growth, product, marketing and design to execute on campaigns.
Past experience/skills we’re looking for:
- + 3 years of experience in paid acquisitionProficiency with SQL Highly analytical
- You embody Dote’s operating values
- Results & growth oriented and excellent communicator with an outstanding ability to present information in easily understood formats.
- Experience in driving cross-functional work.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Resourceful and relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, and delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver: possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, and project planning skills, and demonstrating ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Passion for solving real-world customer problems.