Scrum Master (Remote)
Software Development /
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
And now? Now we are looking for a Scrum Master who wants to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with the world's leading brands with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning technologies. Right now, while you are reading this, we are sending an average of 2.2 billion requests and almost 2 billion instant notifications to more than 450 servers a day. On the Artificial Intelligence and Predictive side, we have more than 100 TB of historical data. We do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them. We have now reached 25% of global users. If all these interests you, read on for more!
Our Engineers and Software Developers always think with an innovative perspective, taking advantage of the inexhaustible power of the digital world. They create impressive and intelligent products like a true artist. Our Product and Development teams are located in our Istanbul office, so we produce and develop the technology we export to the world in our own country. As Insider, we believe in cooperation and adapting the innovations brought by technology by acting fast. We work closely with other Departments with agile teams, and we are not afraid of getting our hands dirty. As we said; we do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them ourselves. You can check our Tech Stacks here!
A Scrum Master in Insider day in and day out:
- guides agile teams to grow a self-managed, self-organized, and collaborative world-class agile culture by evaluating existing processes and facilitating the change for process improvements,
- coaches our product development teams to deliver high quality, high impact products in a sustainable way by utilizing the product development metrics,
- collaborates with our scrum masters to be advocates of Agile principles and practices in their teams,
- coaches our product owners to have well managed and impactful product backlogs,
- participates in scrum meetings to monitor, give feedback for continuous improvement and facilitate if necessary,
- helps us to devise realistic and ambitious product roadmaps,
- is a key player in Insider’s Scale-up journey for being a world-class Marketing Software Company.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have +1 years of experience as a Scrum Master working with several scrum teams,
- have +1 year of experience working with several software development teams,
- have a deep understanding of Agile principles and are able to adapt your knowledge and experience to fit the needs of our growing product teams in a Scale-up environment,
- are a good researcher and willing to learn Scrum best practices and use them with teams in line with their needs,
- already have excellent communication skills to be able to coach the teams and resolve conflicts,
- have the courage to raise issues and offer solutions for continuous improvement,
- already have some experience in a Software Product Startup company which would be great,
- also have experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery processes.
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- free access to exclusive services such as Laracast, Egghead, LinkedIn Learning, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance,
- Multinet to cover all the yummy food expenses on a monthly basis,
- the infamous Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
- Remote Work! Work anywhere you'd like in Turkey.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.