Sales Manager - Taiwan
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for delivering consistent, predictable revenue growth from our existing clients. You will be working with our Client Success organization to identify client needs and map Insider Solutions to create more partner value.
What can you expect from the role?
- Take full ownership of accounts’ growth/expansion, while creating cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Connect and build relationships with existing clients and act as a trusted advisor with an eye for up-sell opportunities
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic business goals
- Work with Client Success organization to identify client needs and map Insider Solutions to create more partner value,
- Help us drive our hyper-growth and make a positive impact on client retention.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have minimum 5 years of sales experience, ideally with an existing portfolio
- have previous experience with eCommerce, retail and banking industries are a plus!
- have the ability to manage multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- have the ability to develop senior-level relationships quickly and effectively
- have the ability to succeed working cross-functionally with sales and partner success teams.
- have experience in presenting to senior managers and the C-level executives
- have a university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe,
- a chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- to be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- competitive compensation packages,
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- weekly training on our Sales University where we host industry leaders,
- access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- no Dress Code!
We are an energetic team that loves to work with ambitious, curious, and humble doers who are driven by defining and owning their own success. We are on the mission of creating a global industry standard – and we’re confident that it can only be done with a top-notch team delivering a first-class customer experience.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.