Account Strategist - Philippines
Manila, Philippines /
Customer Success /
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
You’re probably expecting an eye-catching, mesmerizing job description that will sweep you off your feet, flavoured with the coolest startup jargons. But, let’s be honest, nothing says more than the real experience, right? So we asked our team to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
- You’ll be the face of Insider to our clients! You’ll be the bridge between their needs and our technology
- Help our clients understand their needs and which of our features and products best match their goals and expectations
- Make sure our clients are utilizing our technology at their best so that we can fully provide them our world-class service. You’ll monitor and facilitate the customer's adoption of our technology
- Work with our data-geeks (aka engineers and developers) and product specialists whenever it’s required to make sure the client has full tech support, if necessary
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities to boost the value we’re looking to add to our clients’ organization
- Proactively provide constant feedback to your team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to create a bigger impact on our partnership with our client
- Establish a trusted adviser relationship that ensures our customer's overall satisfaction with our services and technology
- Plan strategies to help the customers meet their objectives, prioritizing and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Bring new product ideas to the table! As an account strategist, you will be helping our product and design gurus shape our product roadmap
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- To have, to some extent, digital marketing related experience in a customer-oriented position
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our assistance Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing.
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills trainings to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver trainings and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you wantYou’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.
- Don’t believe us? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.