Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
As a Product Marketer at Insider you will work closely with our product and marketing teams to package and message our products and ensure successful product launches. You will help shape the voice of the product to ensure we reach the right audience and maximize the impact of the products we build.
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for Insider products
- Use customer and competitive research to create compelling use cases and differentiators for product launches
- Work on product launches and ongoing promotion in collaboration with the entire marketing team and the broader go-to-market teams including sales
- Generate research driven content for establishing Insider’s position as a thought leader in the market and in the product space
- Work with our Technology partners to promote Insider Products to a common audience
- Conduct Product and Success webinars to engage both Prospects and Customers
- 3+ years of experience in Product marketing, preferably in a SaaS company
- Experience with digital marketing or Marketing technologies is a strong plus
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing and Customer success
- Ability to craft compelling stories in every format including blog posts, guides and videos or webinars
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of technology products
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision;
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.