Marketing Manager - Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand /
Marketing and Communications /
Have you met with Insider? If your answer is “No” this paragraph is for you: We are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp, YouTube, Instagram & Airbnb. We are trusted by more than the world’s 1100+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, and CNN. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100 & were selected as the # 1 Start-Up for 4 consecutive years. Our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as one of the top 5 Women CEOs located outside of the US, by Crunchbase. We help our partners to grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies. We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform and stand by them at every step of the way. We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
We are Insider, the world’s first Integrated Growth Management Platform that is loved by marketers crafting experiences for the world’s most renowned enterprise brands. If you are an inspiring leader, thrive on challenges, can’t hide your energy, can’t stop being creative, have a hearty appetite for growth and if you are up for the challenge of your lifetime, we are looking for you. Come and join our dynamic Marketing team to create your own playground and take our digital department to the next level. Read on if you want to discover how it feels to become one of us. We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything else. So we asked our VPs of Marketing, Regional Marketing Managers, Country Managers, and Sales Teams to tell us what they would expect from our Marketing Manager, and this is what they told us.
Day in and day out a Marketing Manager in Insider;
- develops of brand awareness and online reputation,
- develops and expands community outreach efforts and events,
- cultivates and coordinates local events, both onsite and off,
- coordinates events such as conferences, trainings, seminars, sales events, and other business meetings,
- conducts research and finds resources to help staff make decisions about event,
- negotiates, prepares, modifies, and executes event contracts, including the selection of food and beverage menus, audiovisual equipment, and rooming list,
- negotiates, prepares, and executes supplemental event contracts including, travel arrangements, ground transportation, and applicable décor, order event signs, all that meet quality and brand expectations,
- coordinates event logistics, presentation and materials support,
- manages registration and attendee tracking, and pre- and post-event evaluations,
- schedules and directs speakers, vendors, and other supporting participants,
- coordinates and monitors event timelines and ensures deadlines are met,
- keeps a detailed record of all event details, timelines, to-dos, and other particulars for comprehensive reporting to management,
- proposes new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process,
- develops relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers,
- conducts online advocacy and opens a stream for cross-promotions,
- implements a content editorial calendar to manage content and plans specific, timely marketing campaigns.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have +2 years of relevant working experience,
- have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field,
- preferrably have certification in Event Planning,
- have a good knowledge of digital space,
- have experience with email marketing tools is a plus,
- have experience with webinar tools is a plus,
- have strong project management and organizational skills,
- have strong creative problem-solving skills,
- have an extraordinary attention to detail,
- have excellent event planning and execution skills,
- have the ability to maintain a positive attitude,
- have the ability to work a flexible schedule when needed,
- are native in Thai and fluent in English,
- have working knowledge of MS Office.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment,
- being part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google,
- access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself,
- space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- A chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- no Dress Code!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.