Sofware Quality Assurance Engineer - Ankara
Ankara, Turkey /
Quality Assurance /
Insider is a B2B SaaS company with a unique approach to multichannel experience orchestration. Recently, Insider announced its $32 Million Series C funding round by Sequoia. Insider was named the #1 leader on G2’s Mobile Marketing Software and Personalization Grids, with a 4.6/5 rating based 100% on user reviews, 17 quarters in a row. CrunchBase recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top women CEOs outside the US.
Many of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive, and travel use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences that exceed customer expectations. Insider is trusted by over 800 global businesses, including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Toyota, New Balance, IKEA, Samsung, Newsweek, MediaMarkt, Nissan, AVIS, Marks & Spencer, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, Avon, and CNN.
And now? Now we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with the world's leading brands with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning technologies. Right now, while you are reading this, we are sending an average of 2.2 billion requests and almost 2 billion instant notifications to more than 450 servers a day. In the Artificial Intelligence and Predictive side, we have more than 100 TB of historical data. We do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them. We have now reached 25% of global users. If all these interests you, read on for more!
Our Engineers and Software Developers always think with an innovative perspective, taking advantage of the inexhaustible power of the digital world. They create impressive and intelligent products like a true artist. Our Product and Development teams are located in our Istanbul office, so we produce and develop the technology we export to the world in our own country. As Insider, we believe in cooperation and adapting the innovations brought by technology by acting fast. We work closely with other Departments with agile teams, and we are not afraid of getting our hands dirty. As we said; we do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them ourselves. You can check our Tech Stacks here!
A Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Insider day in and day out:
- understands & monitors Insider's testing processes and responsibilities,
- is involved in manual and automatic test scripts,
- records the test results (success / failure),
- records new problems that arise during testing,
- gives ideas about new problems that arise during the test,
- retests if necessary,
- takes part in User Acceptance Tests, reports problems and test results,
- makes sure that problems are resolved in a timely manner,
- sets the necessary softwares and hardwares for the test environment,
- foresees and predicts test processes,
- determines testing strategies,
- communicates and works with business owners to create and implement test plans,
- takes care of the necessary Quality Control systems,
- works on the development of products, systems and processes,
- produces solutions to problems,
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have experience in software development and testing complex products,
- have experience with software testing processes and methods such as ISEB / ISTQB / TMAP,
- are especially familiar with software tools used in functional test automation such as Selenium (and maybe Appium, Locust & Jenkins)
- know Python & Java,
- have knowledge about Jira,
- have a level of English knowledge that you will not have any problems while analyzing technical documents,
- are open, professional and diplomatic in communication.
- are agile, able to adapt to constant changes and enjoy doing all these things,
- know how to prioritize your work, adapt to sudden changes in plans, and know when to stick to the plan,
- have an irrepressible passion for self-improvement and exploring different ways of working,
- are noticed while working in a team,
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- free access to exclusive services such as Laracasts, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, Amazon Kindle, and Spotify,
- Shareowner System that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance,
- Multinet to cover all the yummy food expenses on a monthly basis,
- the infamous Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.