Visual Designer - Product Marketing
Istanbul, Turkey /
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
- Experience working with and building collaterals for Sales teams
- Common deliverables include sales decks, infographics, competitor comparison pdfs
- Responsible for building ebooks, visuals for blog posts, social media posts and more
- Have experience or understanding of how to design landing pages for new product launches
- Work on web products or widgets that might involve building interactive resources like calculators, quizzes, etc to better engage our prospective clients
- Work on building User experience for our knowledge base that is used by our customers to understand how to build our product
- Work closely with Product Marketing Head and Head of Design to understand product priorities, design direction, business goals, objectives, requirements, and metrics to align product marketing design accordingly.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, Marketing and Customer success
Skills & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience working in an agency, in-house for a startup or media brand
- Ability and desire to build creative concepts from the ground up
- Excellent portfolio with bold and impactful work with stellar foundations of design including typography, color theory, and use of grids.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Experienced with creating illustrations and icon design
- Experience with illustration or icon design and Motion Graphics or video production are a bonus
- Proficiency working independently and communicating across Istanbul and Singapore time zones
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
- Creative horsepower!
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.