Sales Manager - Thailand
Bangkok, Thailand /
Have you met with Insider? If your answer is “No” this paragraph is for you; we are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital (2018), which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp and Airbnb, and Riverwood Capital (2020). We are trusted by more than the world’s 800+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon and CNN. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100 & our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as the third Woman CEO located outside of the US, by Crunchbase. We help them grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies. We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform and stand by them at every step of the way . We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
Good salespeople need two things. World-class innovative products and convenient commercials to cater to their prospects. Well, we offer world-leading products and a flexible commercial. These give us a starting point, but for most of us, that is just not enough. We like betting on ourselves to score the highest possible in this game, to climb the highest mountain, and to be the best there is. We are not only disrupting the tech ecosystem and democratizing the market but we are also disrupting the entire Saas sales community as well. All because we have a different style of sales. That's why we were able to expand so rapidly and we will never stop. If you want to know more about how not only to disrupt product & development but also disrupt B2B Saas sales, join us!
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have a university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields,
- have previous experience with retail, e-commerce, and travel industries is a big plus!
- have a minimum of 2 years of Sales Management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- can show us that “You’ve got what it takes!” to collaborate and build strong relationships with partners, especially at the executive level; remember, we don’t make a sale, we make a partner!
- have an extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO, and SEM agencies
- have proven oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills;
- are a self-motivated, savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our partners; alas, we’ve got partners all over the world!
- cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our partners and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support;
- have superior project and time management skills;
- have a keen eye for detail! Passion for testing, measuring, and improving outreach and follow up effectiveness;
- have the ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence.
While we are conquering the world, we are offering you:
- have a chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment;
- be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences; Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
- have access and opportunity to gain a limitless network all over the globe
- have relocation opportunities as part of your Career Development depending on your progress.
- have access to many hard and soft skills pieces of training to help you improve and challenge yourself.
- have access to our one of a kind training sessions on Sales; "Sales University"
- have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge;
- have space to share your skills and even deliver pieces of training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- have additional fun with the occasional team activities!
- have no Dress Code
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.