Istanbul, Turkey /
New Graduate /
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
Did you know that women represent only 38.8% of all labor force globally in 2020?
A 2020 analysis by Mercer of over 1,100 organizations across the world found a leaky pipeline for women in leadership, with the representation of women decreasing as the levels progress:Executives: 23%
Senior managers: 29%
Support staff: 47%
We believe the future is our responsibility and the future lies hand in hand with the empowerment of women. We must unite and take action for equality and for building fair, inclusive, prosperous, and peaceful societies everywhere.
Women's Day is not only about the women who have already succeeded but about the ones who will succeed! In the scope of this meaningful initiative, our women leaders will meet online with young women every month to talk about experiences, tips, life lessons, questions, answers and so much more!
Last year 30 students were graduated from our She Leads program and one of them has joined Insider as an intern! Once again Insider's leaders are getting ready to help & guide women university students of all ages to a brighter future! She Leads 2.0 is waiting for its new students who dare to discover her true self! If you think you are one of them, apply now to lead the future with us!
We are strong together! We will rise together!
Our Women Leaders;
- İdil Küçük: Account Lead
- Ayşen Kargın: Finance Director
- Selen Kartal: Sales Enablement Director
- Aycan Gömeç: VP of Customer Success
- Nüktem Luta: Senior People Business Partner for Technical Teams
- Damla Tartıcı: Senior People Business Partner for Business Teams
- Ceren Güzelgün: Machine Learning Engineer
- Yeliz Kalafat: CFO
- Firuza İminova: Customer Success Lead
- Liubovi İvanoğlu: Customer Success Lead
- Ceren Aksu Ergen: Senior Product Manager
- Aziza Kasenova: Senior Software Engineer
- Nur Düğencioğlu: Product Education Manager
How this will work?
- This program is open to female university students.
- We ask you to write a motivation letter in addition to your CV, as to why you want to join this program & how you will benefit from it. Our evaluations will be based solely upon your motivation letters.
- While applying we ask you to choose 3 departments you can imagine yourself pursuing a career in. You can also mention these in your motivation letter.
- Each female Leader of Insider will be meeting online with 3 students on a monthly basis to ensure maximum efficiency & sincerity.
- Our planned schedule includes 3 months of meetings, however, it's always up to you & our leaders to further your relations & turn this into a life-long bond.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.