Technical Support Specialist - Thai Speaker
Bangkok, Thailand /
Customer Success /
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
First things first: What is this role about?
We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything else. And as a customer-first company, we always walk the extra mile. So we asked our team of Technical Support Specialists (TSS) to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will play a crucial role in the Partner Success Team that owns support processes with our partners using our products and services. To be successful in this role you should be an excellent communicator who also has solid problem-solving skills.
Your primary responsibility will be to support seamless experiences to our partners. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include troubleshooting technical issues, finding resolutions for partner requests, reviewing partner queries and finding creative solutions that streamline their requirements, and leveraging your knowledge to help partners get over technical struggles while expanding to the Insider platform. You will also contribute to building innovative products by advocating for partners by taking their feedback and sharing it with the Product team to improve processes and product offerings. Another important duty of yours will be meeting important SLAs like response time and the lead time for issue resolutions.
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- 1-2 year experience supporting a technical product, ideally in SaaS, or experience in MIS or Software Development teams
- Strong communication skills in writing (English)
- High sense of responsibility and accountability
- Ability to provide timely responses and follow up systematically
- To be a natural problem solver with a positive attitude and love for helping others succeed
- Good debugging/troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS or other programming languages is a plus
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences. Still not sure? Just ask Google.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.