Operational Account Manager - Thai Speaker
Bangkok, Thailand /
Customer Success /
Have you met with Insider? If your answer is “No” this paragraph is for you; we are a fast-growing, fast-paced Technology Startup backed by Sequoia Capital (2018), which previously invested in brands such as WhatsApp and Airbnb, and Riverwood Capital (2020). We are trusted by more than the world’s 800+ leading brands such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Uniqlo, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, Media Markt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon and CNN. We have also been listed amongst the 2017 Red Herring Europe Top 100 & our CEO Hande Cilingir was listed as the third Woman CEO located outside of the US, by Crunchbase. We help them grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, drive growth across the funnel. We provide them an experience beyond their imagination, uplift their customer interaction from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue with our cutting edge ML & AI technologies. We answer all their needs with our Growth Management Platform and stand by them at every step of the way . We move fast and agile, create beautiful cutting-edge products, and create an impact with our 600+ teammates in 25+ offices.
First things first: What is this role about?
You’re probably expecting an eye-catching, mesmerizing job description that will sweep you off your feet, flavoured with the coolest startup jargons. After all, we’re a Sequoia-backed company, with an awarded woman CEO and a team across the globe that takes the word “diversity” very seriously. But that’s exactly why we think that nothing says more than the real experience. We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything else. And as a customer-first company, we always walk the extra mile. So we asked our team of Operation Account Managers (OPAM) to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing our relationship with our partners
- Monitoring, facilitating and consulting the partner during the adoption process of our technology
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure our partner’s full satisfaction with our technology
- Proactively monitor our partner’s activity and provide on-time and around the clock insights and solutions to the partner
- Liaise with our internal teams to improve our partner’s outcome and the performance of our technology
- Plan strategic campaigns to help our partners meet their needs and goals
- Prioritize and drive resolution on escalated partners’ issues
- Act as a liaison between our product management and the partner, with a focus on communicating the work day roadmap and how the roadmap will influence customer activities.
What we expect from you.
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related fields
- To some extent, digital marketing (or related experience) in a customer-oriented position
- Show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong visionary relationships with customers, especially at the executive level. Aka, your sharp business acumen
- Solid oral and written communication abilities, with positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!Be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search for new solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- Cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with ur products and our assistance
- Superior project and time management skills. A keen eye for detail is a plus!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow-up effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Solid understanding of basic web concepts and digital marketing
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- Mens sana in corpore sano! You’ll enjoy delicious and healthy lunches, dinners and afternoon snacks. Plus coffee and tea handy!
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to Udemy’s business plan, where you can choose over 10,000 courses to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills and even deliver training and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!We’ll provide you with a paid
- Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences.Still not sure? Just ask Google.
- Occasional TGIF happy hours!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.