Sales Operations Specialist (Hybrid)
Istanbul, Turkey /
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
Our Sales Operations Team is how we thrive as a B2B business. They are the beacon that enlightens our path to becoming the best Mar-Tech company in the world. They are data masters and problem solvers, they resolve, and they ignite. Each of them has an immense amount of responsibilities that play a huge role. They are careful and innovative when it comes to strategizing our next steps. They have their eyes set to converge on the ultimate goal that is expanding all over the globe. They are the perfect combination of data-driven & decision-makers as they thrive on analytical thinking, analysis, and collaboration simultaneously. They are constant impact makers, constant developers, always eager to help us become better every day. We were a company made of 6 tiny desks when we started, so we never forget how important our hard work and dedication are. Until now it has been an inspiring story on our side, so we wanted to let you in on it. The rest? The rest is just this paragraph minimized into some bullet points on what we offer & what we expect. But that’s the thing that makes the difference between storytellers & story makers; the things that grab your soul.
As a Sales Operations Specialist in Insider day in and day out you will
- act as a GTM subject matter expert on Sales Operations and Deal Desk processes, best practices, and systems
- assist the Sales Team in building non-standard or complex order forms and provide ad-hoc pricing guidance when required
- educate the Sales Team and train new Sales hires on Deal Desk operations to ensure that best practices, approvals, and procedures are properly followed and well documented
- review all deals to ensure that contract terms, billing information, and pricing is accurate and aligned with the data inside CRM
- proactively evolve and improve processes, tools, and automation to increase the effectiveness of the Deal Desk
- partner with cross-functional departments to learn and identify business needs and help facilitate the end-to-end deal process (e.g. deal structuring, approvals, and order management).
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you
- have a Bachelor’s Degree,
- have internship experiences in Sales Operations, Business Insights & Analytics, Finance,
- have expert knowledge in one or more functional areas such as Enterprise Planning, Sales Productivity, and Readiness, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations,
- have extensive knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel,
- have familiarity with Salesforce,
- have the ability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable deliverables, messages, and presentations,
- have the demonstrated ability to implement sales processes, procedures, and policies,
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- have excellent cross-group collaboration skills,
- are highly organized, have multi-tasking skills, and ability to operate in ambiguous environments
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- A chance to work in an international, diverse, and inclusive environment
- To be a part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Opportunity to be a part of different side projects depending on your interests
- Access to many hard and soft skill training to help you improve and challenge yourself
- Access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- Space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- Free access to exclusive platforms such as Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- Chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System"
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Food ticket to cover all the yummy food expenses monthly
- The infamous team activities are bursting with fun. Check out: https://www.instagram.com/lifeatinsider/
- No Dress Code!
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.