Product UI/UX Designer
Istanbul, Turkey /
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We’re looking for a Product UI/UX Designer who will collaborate with our Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to come up with the best ideas and solutions at every stage of the product development lifecycle.
You will plan and oversee product vision from a high level as well as execute designs at a detailed level for our suite of web and mobile products.
We’d like to hear from you if
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Graphic Design, HCI, Visual Communication, UX Design, etc) or you have relevant agency or extensive UX and UI design experience.
- You have at least 3 years experience designing responsive web apps, websites and design systems for a SaaS or similar product.
- You know showing is better than telling when it comes to UX.
- You are familiar with Design systems, pattern libraries, Invision, Sketch, and Figma.
- You’re familiar with HTML, CSS, and front-end frameworks that you can communicate with engineers.
- You favor consistency, flexibility, and reuse.
- You know your way around remote testing tools like usertesting.com as well as conducting in-person tests.
- You have a curious mind. You never forget there are people at the other end of the screen using our products.
- You’re a good listener and empathy is one of your favorite words.
- You’re a natural born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivate and excite you
What you’ll do day in and day out
- You’ll be involved in all stages of the design process including creation of design concepts, developing interactive prototypes, devising and conducting experiments, and delivering applications which create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
- Solve our unique problems while keeping the end users first in your work.
- Plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests.
- Turn static wireframes and designs into interactive flows.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team and lead a productive ideation session with them.
- Bring your own perspective to the table, you don’t always just tell people what they want to hear.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, autonomous and collaborative environment
What’s it like to work in our Product Design team?
As The Product Design Team, we are the champions of product thinking. We are the problem solvers. We are user advocates. We understand the business value behind every product decision. We are visionaries who see the bigger picture. We follow the human-centric approach to integrate the needs of people to create delightful experiences.
Join our world-class Product Design team where your actions create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Did someone say perks? Yup
-On-going educational sessions and training (including Sales, Digital Marketing, Customer Success, Entrepreneurship, School of Design, Google Analytics, culture presentations, tech talk sessions with famous and groundbreaking guests from software engineering field)
-Free access to premium services like Udemy, Blinkist, Lynda, Masterclass and Spotify
-4 Meals a day & snacks in between, you even get your 3 pm healthy snack delivered to your desk every day
-Lots - and we mean lots - of coffee machines
-Great energy, caring team
-Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider after working for one year
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.