Senior Front-end Developer - Relocation to Istanbul
Istanbul (Relocation) /
Software Development /
Insider is a B2B SaaS company with a unique approach to multichannel experience orchestration. Recently, Insider announced its $32 Million Series C funding round by Sequoia. Insider was named the #1 leader on G2’s Mobile Marketing Software and Personalization Grids, with a 4.6/5 rating based 100% on user reviews, 17 quarters in a row. CrunchBase recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top women CEOs outside the US.
Many of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive, and travel use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences that exceed customer expectations. Insider is trusted by over 800 global businesses, including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Toyota, New Balance, IKEA, Samsung, Newsweek, MediaMarkt, Nissan, AVIS, Marks & Spencer, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, Avon, and CNN.
And now? Now we are looking for a Senior Front-end Developer who is willing to relocate to our Istanbul office and wants to take their career one step further. If you think you are one of those people, here you will have the chance to work with the world's leading brands with Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning technologies. Right now, while you are reading this, we are sending an average of 2.2 billion requests and almost 2 billion instant notifications to more than 450 servers a day. In the Artificial Intelligence and Predictive side, we have more than 100 TB of historical data. We do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them. We have now reached 25% of global users. If all these interests you, read on for more!
Our Engineers and Software Developers always think with an innovative perspective, taking advantage of the inexhaustible power of the digital world. They create impressive and intelligent products like a true artist. Our Product and Development teams are located in our Istanbul office, so we produce and develop the technology we export to the world in our own country. As Insider, we believe in cooperation and adapting the innovations brought by technology by acting fast. We work closely with other Departments with agile teams, and we are not afraid of getting our hands dirty. As we said; we do not wait for jobs or opportunities to come to our feet, we create them ourselves. You can check our Tech Stacks here!
A Senior Front-end Developer in Insider day in and day out;
- participates in the entire project life cycle, from product development and commissioning to maintenance,
- researches, evaluates, and shares existing and upcoming new technologies with the team,
- provides communication with Product Managers, Designers, Teammates, and dependent teams in order to write efficient code,
- develops POC applications when necessary to produce new ideas to develop new features/setups or to improve existing applications and processes, to show ideas,
- works closely with Back-End Developers to communicate with APIs,
- provides control of error channels to keep product quality at the highest level,
- writes code in a reusable, manageable, scalable way,
- is responsible for the maintenance and performance of new features in Front-End,
- aims to keep the code quality and information sharing at the highest level with daily code reviews.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you;
- have 4+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer,
- have experience with modern Front End Dev Ops (NPM, WebPack, Gulp, Browserify, Babel, etc),
- have experience with Sass or other compiled CSS languages,
- have experience in responsive web design,
- have experience in developing and testing across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets,
- have a proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them,
- stay up-to-date on emerging technologies,
- have good knowledge of version control systems e.g. Git,
- have experience in optimizing for page performance,
- have the ability to write clean and semantical front-end code,
- are self-motivated; independent, organized and proactive; highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable when working across multiple teams,
- are open to developing and learning new technologies,
- and maybe have experience with MongoDB and AWS (deploying and monitoring of app)
If you join us, your measurements of success will be;
- having the maximum personal planning accuracy,
- having competitive average task release time,
- bug-free development,
- having no incidents,
- having an agile mindset,
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Tech Talks” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world, “Dev Talks” where our Software Developers talk about their career steps, and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- Hackathons we organize inside that push the boundaries, programming challenges, and coding competitions,
- free access to exclusive services such as Laracast, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, Amazon Kindle, and Spotify,
- Shareowner System that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria,
- Occasional Team Activities that are bursting with fun,
- no dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.