Senior Product Manager - Istanbul (Remote)
Istanbul, Turkey /
Product Management /
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager who wants to make the dream a reality.
What is our mission?
We are visionaries who guide new product ideas. We are setting the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide development and design teams toward a common goal since we believe that only our products can alter Insider`s destiny. We are Insider’s innovators, our impact starts on day one, and our mission is to prove that break-through products can be created outside Silicon Valley.
What are we offering?
Impact; be a part of a world-class product team where we constantly get challenged with new things and the results of our actions create an impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Personal Growth; work closely with some of the best people in their fields, join tons of different training like sales, design, customer communication. Develop the skills that you need to become an even more successful product manager.
Experience; get important responsibilities, learn from your mistakes without getting blamed, watch experienced people work on complex matters, gain one of the most important things, experience.
Delight; make tough decisions, release new features, create innovating products which bring ease and joy to the life of many individuals who use them.
Community; surround yourself with great people who constantly help each other and push each other to be better, join many different events, and become a part of the Insider Community.
What are we searching for?
Leadership, you can make decisions and set direction while motivating and inspiring people around you to follow you in that direction.
Communication, you serve as the diplomat of the team, you can transmit complex information to different audiences clearly and you are talented in reaching the information you need on the people you are talking to.
Problem Solving, you are a natural-born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivate and excite you, and at that moment when you solve the problem, feeling that sense of accomplishment is worth all the effort.
Teamwork, you are easily able to work with people around you, help them when they need, give or take constructive feedback, despite any personal conflict between you and them.
Listening, despite the fact that communicating effectively is extremely important, you should also be able to gather information from many sources around you to help you make better-informed decisions on guiding and improving your products and services.
Entrepreneurial Spirit, rather than waiting to adapt to change, you are actively seeking out change. You have a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation, and improvement. You can see the big picture, you are willing to take risks, you constantly seek new opportunities for innovation and you take ownership and pride in what you do. What are you going to do?
As a Senior Product Manager in Insider, day in and day out you;
- are going to be the person who is responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the products that the engineering team is building. This means you will be leading cross-functional teams with your communication starting from a product's ideation all the way through to its launch.
- will be responsible for building a product and strategy which reflects Insider’s vision. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- will be defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
- will be managing and prioritizing product items. You will be owning the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas. You will be continuously benchmarking, monitoring, and understanding market needs and requirements, competition, customer/user requirements, and emerging technologies.
- will be defining and analyzing the metrics to calculate how features or products are performing, what is the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements.
- are going to do your best to create great products that everybody loves.
- will always remember that building great products is invigorating. Successful products are built and adopted by customers when a group of committed, focused, and passionate team members play their positions to the best of their abilities. This starts with a strong product manager who feels a deep sense of responsibility for their role and a deep commitment to their team.
We want you to join us while we are taking a step into the future if you:
- have 4+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS product
- have a B.S from a top-tier university, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- have previous hands-on experience in leading cross-functional teams and delivering projects in a time-bounded schedule
- have previous hands-on experience in Agile Product Development
- have exceptional decision-making and communication skills
- have the ability to assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions and translate requirements into detailed product specifications
- have a real passion for detailed feature design and problem-solving
- are a self-driven organized entrepreneurial spirit
- have the ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision
- have prior Programming or Design experience. This is a plus!
While exporting our technology to the world, we offer you:
- “Keynote Sessions” with famous and groundbreaking people from the software world and many events where groundbreaking ideas are discussed,
- “PM Academy” in which experienced Insiders & our VP of Product talks about our best practices & share know-how
- Product Training we organize inside that makes sure everyone is up-to-date about our products, updates & so much more
- Free access to the essentials such as Laracast, Egghead, Udemy, Blinkist, Masterclass, and Spotify
- A chance to become a Shareowner with the "Shareowner System" that we offer to all Insiders who meet certain criteria
- Inclusive Private Health Insurance
- Multinet to cover all the yummy food expenses on a monthly basis
- the infamous team activities that are bursting with fun,
- No Dress code! This is a fast and innovative startup, you can wear whatever you want.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.