Product Manager - Istanbul
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for Product Managers who want to make the dream a reality.
The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Istanbul Office and work as a Product Manager.
- Minimum Bachelors degree from a top-tier university, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or a related field;
- Ability to assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions and translate requirements into detailed product specifications
- A real passion for detailed feature design and problem solving;
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision;
- Ability to excel in a fast pace team-oriented environment;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Good decision-making skills;
- Ability to communicate with the engineering team on tactical technical decisions;
- Ability to be self motivated;
- Preferably able to prior Programming experience;
- Preferably prior hands-on experience with Agile Development;
- Preferably Product management or business analyst role experience.
- Defining detailed requirements, working closely with UX/UI designer and developers through designs, making tactical decisions to come up with innovative applications for complex problems;
- Continuously monitor market needs and requirements, industry benchmarks; taking into account future technology / developments, competitor products/services and the changing requirements of regulatory bodies;
- Writing very detailed analysis documents for user stories to help software development team to understand market requirements and priorities;
- Obsessing about the product quality;
- Specifying market requirements to create details of Agile user stories for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on going visits to customers and non-customers, also supported by Customer Success Team;
- Establishing a triage process for all the tasks in the product roadmap;
- Driving a solution set through market requirements;
- Developing and implementing company wide go to market plan, working with all departments to execute;
- Producing weekly, quarterly and yearly Product Business Plan;
- Managing the product creation process, setting weekly meetings with Software Development Team regularly to review all business goals, objectives taking corrective action;
- Setting daily, weekly, monthly meetings with all the stakeholders of the product development process.
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.