Product Manager - Istanbul
Istanbul, Turkey /
Product Management /
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for Product Managers who want to make the dream a reality.
The person, who takes this position, will be based in our Istanbul Office and work as a Product Manager.
What is our mission?
We are visionaries who guide new product ideas. We are the ones who set the vision for our growing family of products. We use data, research, strategy, and empathy to guide development and design teams towards a common goal.
As The Product Management Team, we are Insider’s innovators. Our impact starts at day one, and our mission is to prove once again that break-through products can be created outside Silicon Valley.
What are we offering?
Impact; be a part of a world-class product team where we are constantly challenged with new things and the results of our actions create impact for hundreds of millions of users every day.
Personal Growth; work closely with experienced PMs, get mentored by some of the best people in their fields, join tons of different trainings varying from sales, design and customer communication, develop the skills that you need to become a successful product manager.
Experience; get important responsibilities, learn from your mistakes guilt-free, watch experienced people work on complex matters, gain one of the most important things that make a great product manager, experience.
Delight, make tough decisions, release new features, create innovative products which bring ease and joy to the life of many individuals who use them.
Community, surround yourself with great people who constantly help each other and push each other to be better, join many different events and become a part of Insider Community.
What are we searching for in you?
Leadership, you can make decisions and set direction while motivating and inspiring people around you to follow you in that direction.
Communication, you serve as the diplomat of the team, you can transmit complex information to different audiences clearly and you are talented in reaching the information you need on the people you are talking to.
Problem Solving, you are a natural born problem solver, finding solutions to complex problems motivate and excite you, and at that moment when you solve the problem, feeling that sense of accomplishment is worth all the effort.
Teamwork, you are easily able to work with people around you, help them when they need, give or take constructive feedback, despite any personal conflict between you and them.
Listening, despite the fact that communicating effectively is extremely important, you should also be able to gather information from many sources around you to help you make better-informed decisions about how to guide and improve your products and services.
Entrepreneurial Spirit, rather than waiting to adapt to change, you are actively seeking out change. You have a mindset that embraces critical questioning, innovation, and improvement. You can see the big picture, you are willing to take risks, you constantly seek new opportunities for innovation and you take ownership and pride in what you do. What are you going to do?
What are you going to do as a Product Manager?
- You are going to be the person who is responsible for defining the why, when, and what of the products that the engineering team is building. This means you will be leading cross-functional teams with your communication starting from a product's ideation all the way through to its launch.
- You will be responsible for building a product and strategy which reflects Insider`s vision. Your job is to clearly articulate the business value to the product team so they understand the intent behind the new product or product release.
- You will be defining the release process and coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market.
- You will be managing and prioritizing product items. You will be owning the creative process of generating, developing, and curating new ideas. You will be continuously benchmarking, monitoring and understanding market needs and requirements, competition, customer/user requirements, and emerging technologies.
- You will be defining and analyzing the metrics to calculate how features or products are performing, what is the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements.
- So, you are going to do your best to create great products, that everybody loves.
As you know, building great products is invigorating. Successful products are built and adopted by customers when a group of committed, focused, and passionate team members play their positions to the best of their abilities. This starts with a strong product manager who feels a deep sense of responsibility for their role and a deep commitment to their team.
What are the requirements to apply?
- Minimum 3+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS product.
- B.S from a top-tier university, preferably in Computer Science, engineering or a related field
- Previous hands-on experience on leading cross-functional teams and delivering projects in a time-bounded schedule
- Previous hands-on experience on Agile Product Development
- Exceptional decision-making and communication skills
- Ability to assimilate customer requirements, design appropriate solutions and translate requirements into detailed product specifications
- A real passion for detailed feature design and problem-solving
- A self-driven organized entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to manage complex initiatives with limited supervision
- Prior Programming or Design experience is a plus
Benefits of Working with Us
- We serve breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Also if you stay up at the office, you can enjoy our Protein Nights.
- To keep our employees healthy, we are also offering fruits and appetizers every day.
- We care too much about personal growth and we give our employees access to self-learning platforms like Udemy, Blinkist, Lynda, and MasterClass.
- You can also participate in many different internal and external training sessions every week.
- You can join many other classes and workshops like Yoga Class, Archery Workshop, Terrarium Building Workshop etc.
- You will get mentored individually and get advice on how to improve yourself in the fields that you want to get better.
- Most importantly, if you show exemplary performance and if you live by the Insider culture and core values, you will have the opportunity to be a Shareholder of Insider.
Who we are / What we stand for
Insider's mission is to democratize AI-powered tools to help digital marketers realize their growth potential and drive business impact. Our Growth Management Platform enables marketers to achieve this by providing the prerequisites for driving growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue.
Our people are a global community who contribute to this mission by caring about each other and our customers while driving growth towards our common mission. We’re data junkies, romantics, believers and above all, passionate about what we do.
Don't miss the opportunity to be a part of a world-class team of engineers and designers. Be a key member of our Product Team and help us build and shape great products that interact with millions of users every day.
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.