Predictive Analytics Sales Manager - Japan
Tokyo, Japan /
Before jumping in on all the information about the role and what you can bring to the table, let us introduce ourselves real quick.
Hi there! We are Insider, a B2B SaaS company that drives growth for its clients around the world. How are we achieving this? We are connecting data across channels, predicting future behavior with AI, and individualizing experiences from a single platform with the fastest time to value.
We announced that we unlocked our unicorn status after our Series D round. We are backed by top-notch investors including Sequoia Capital, QIA, Riverwood, Endeavor Catalyst and trusted by 1000+ brands from high-growth startups to the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies such as Singapore Airlines, Virgin, Nestle, Nissan, Samsung, Lenovo, Puma, MediaMarkt, IKEA, Allianz, Santander, Dominos, Avon, CNN, and the list goes on.
We are the #1 Leader everywhere! We are recognized as a leader in The Forrester Wave™ for Cross-Channel Campaign Management in Q3, 2021. We are also named a leader in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Personalization Engines. But wait, there is more. For 21 quarters in a row, we’ve been ranked as a leader in G2 Mobile Marketing, Personalization, Customer Data Platform, and Customer Journey Analytics Grids.
We are also proud to become one of the very few female-led B2B SaaS unicorns in the world.
Behind all these achievements, there is an exceptionally talented and passionate team across 28 countries that moves fast and agile, creates cutting-edge products, and focuses on making an impact. If you want to join us in this journey, just keep reading.
First things first: What is this role about?
We’re underdogs who believe in the power of actions more than anything. Our sales pros are conversation starters, network builders, and noisemakers. Being a part of our sales team requires great skills, such as relationship building, consulting, strategic thinking, and creating a robust sales pipeline. So we asked our team of sales pros to tell us what their day-to-day is really like and, in a nutshell, this is what they told us.
- Handle overall responsibility for managing the sales, achieving growth and hitting/exceeding annual sales targets;
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status;
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations;
- Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads;
- Provide feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings;
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team;
- Accurate forecasting and maintaining an up-to-date pipeline at all times.
What we expect from you
- A university degree in Business, Marketing, or related fields. Previous experience in the travel, eCommerce and retail industries is a big plus!
- Minimum 2 years of sales management experience. Knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus!
- To show us that “you’ve got what it takes” to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers, especially at the executive level
- Extensive portfolio of Digital, SEO and SEM agencies
- Proven oral and written communication abilities, positive and energetic phone skills and exquisite listening skills. Alas, we’ve got clients all over the world!
- To be a self-motivated and savvy tech bug, always in search of savvy solutions and ideas to improve our relationship with our clients
- To cherish one of our core ethos: care. You’ll need to care for our clients and make sure they feel at home with our products and our around the clock support
- Superior project and time management skills. And a keen eye for detail!
- Passion for testing, measuring and improving outreach and follow up the effectiveness
- The ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced startup environment as well as high emotional intelligence
Hold on! Life’s a two-way road! Here’s what you’ll enjoy while spending time with us (perks, anyone?)
- We offer many hard and soft skills training to help you improve and challenge yourself. You’ll have access to 16,000+ online courses taught by real-world professionals on the LinkedIn Learning platform to satisfy your hunger for knowledge.
- You’ll have space to share your skills through training sessions and workshops if you wish. Sharing is caring!
- We’ll provide you with a paid Spotify account subscription, so you can cozy up in your headsets cocoon whenever you want
- You’ll have a chance to work in an international, diverse and inclusive environment
- You’ll be part of an industry that’s shaping the future of customer experiences
- Don't believe us? Just ask Google.
Was this position made for you?
So let’s talk! We’re curious bugs and can’t wait to get to know you.
We provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace and not just welcome but also embrace everyone without regard to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship, or marital status.