Product Education Manager
Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
As a Product education manager your primary focus will be to evolve the product content on Insider Academy. Insider Academy is a one stop shop for all our customer’s product needs including Product Announcements, Webinars/Videos, Documentation and Use case Guides. You will be directly responsible for how our customers experience Insider products and be part of our strategic goals to help onboard customers, increase their product usage and retain them.
- You will be responsible for all forms of content generated on Insider Academy including product documentation, Videos and Guides
- This is a full-cycle role: you’ll be responsible for developing the strategy, creating the content, gathering feedback and improving our product education infrastructure on an ongoing basis.
- Be the go-to-person for any customer or internal team requests on creating additional content or improving existing content
- Collaborate with our Product and Marketing teams to prepare and execute the content plan for new product releases
- Work with internal marketing or external vendors to develop product training videos
- Measure the overall performance of Insider academy and develop plans for improving on goals like customer onboarding and retention
- Minimum Bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
- You have at least 1+ years of experience working in product, support, or marketing, ideally at a mature SaaS company
- You are seasoned in writing, editing and presenting ideas with a proven track record of writing product documentation and guides
- You are an expert at communicating highly technical concepts in a non-technical way
- Proven track record of writing product documentation and guides
- Fast learner and ability to understand technology and products
- Ability to excel in a fast pace team-oriented environment;
- Ability to effectively communicate with the Product, Engineering and Marketing
Insider is a Sequoia backed technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 600 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.