Director of Technology Partnerships
San Francisco or Remote /
Loom Team – Sales /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 9M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As Director of Technology Partnerships, you will be the founding leader of the Business Development function at Loom. You will be reporting directly to the CEO and start this function from the ground up. You will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to define the technology partnerships roadmap, make necessary investments, build the strategic playbook, and deliver against it. The right candidate is an inclusive and collaborative leader with a genuine curiosity for technology and passion for helping users succeed. Given Loom is a remote-first company, you ideally have experience working with remote/distributed teams.
- Construct and execute a clear partner management strategy, delivering success for technology partners, Loom and customers
- Curate and manage outreach to ideal technology partners while maintaining transparency to internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with product management, engineering and marketing to develop successful partner onboarding process and integration outcomes
- Evangelize Loom within the partner community, drive case studies, press releases and joint marketing activities with technology partners
- Help set, communicate, and deliver on partnership goals for strategic integrations
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in technology partnerships, ideally within a SaaS B2B enviroment
- Ability to work freely in a startup environment and work cross-functionally to influence management, align stakeholders, and execute quickly with business partners
- A genuine curiosity for new technologies and ways of working
- Self starter mindset with experience scaling technology partnership programs
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.