Senior Product Manager, Lifecycle
San Francisco or Remote /
Loom Team – Product /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 7M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As an early member of our Lifecycle team, your mission is to transition anyone viewing a Loom, to someone creating a Loom. You’ll also own the lifecycle of the creator, ensuring all communicating supports their activation and ongoing engagement. You are responsible for ideating and setting up A/B tests, for generating actionable insights, and for improving the user experience in measurable ways. You’ll also identify big bets that will change the velocity of our growth.
We're changing behavior for people at work by introducing a new mode of communication. This does not happen often and is an exceptionally intriguing challenge for those that love to think about how individuals and organizations share information balancing effective and engaging communication.
This is a highly cross-functional role and you’ll collaborate closely with your counterparts in Design and Engineering, as well as with Marketing, Support, Success, Sales, and with the leadership team.
- Manage the lifecycle of new users - from viewing a Loom for the first time to becoming an activated Loom creator
- Identify ideas that move the needle on signups, activation and sharing
- Own the communication to our users over the course of their creator lifecycle
- Optimize user flows for signup, on-boarding, and activation
- Use A/B and multivariate tests to generate insights and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering, planning and executing the sprint process
- Drive alignment across stakeholders and Loom's leadership team
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience in product management, ideally 2+ years in growth
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of statistics / probabilities, with proven ability to interpret data and distill into actionable takeaways
- Experience with email campaign management and best practices
- Proven track record in driving impactful changes through experimentation
- Experience working closely with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams
- Deep understanding of entire SaaS customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a SaaS company, and/or with freemium products
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s in quantitative field
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.