Senior Software Engineer - Frontend, Website
San Francisco or Remote
Loom Team – Engineering
Loom is a more effective way to communicate in the workplace that's already trusted by more than 1.8M users across more than 50k companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies, including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $45 million from top-tier investors including Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, and the founders of Instagram, Figma and Front.
Loom is looking for an engineer to unify and modernize our marketing tech stack to increase iteration speed and broaden access to top-of-funnel web properties.
We are introducing a new way to communicate with a suite of asynchronous video communication and collaboration tools for the workplace. Communicating the value of Loom is as important as the product itself due to the novelty of the communication medium. You will drive the engineering arm of these efforts, and ensure our systems are scalable and a pleasure to work with for any Loommate.
- Architect, build, maintain, and document our content infrastructure that is responsible for communicating Loom's identity to the world
- Unify all of our online marketing properties to use the same content infrastructure
- Adapt our experimentation tooling to support rapid introduction of new experiments for the Marketing and Growth organizations
- Prioritize SEO, accessibility (A11y), and internationalization (i18n) to make Loom not only easier to find, but also usable to all those that do find it
- Facilitate access and transparency across departments for the tools that you have built
- Will ensure the reliability and ease of access to our top of our funnel metrics and track the effects down the analytics pipeline
- 1+ years of professional ReactJS experience or similar
- Significant experience implementing and maintaining a CMS strategy across multiple organizations
- Passion for semantic HTML, CSS and accessibility (A11y)
- Strong UX and design sensibilities and an interest in sweating the small stuff
- Passion for rendering performance and responsive web design
- Comfort with ambiguity; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done—and then doing it
- Passion and a track record for automating tasks
- Excitement to partner with Growth, Marketing, and Design on both large new efforts, as well as small, daily tasks
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced environment
- Experience with integrating design systems
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage (US-based team) or Healthcare reimbursement (non-US based team)
* 401K with 5% company matching
* Yearly learning & development reimbursement
* Monthly wellness reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote-first team
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year we went to Costa Rica for a week!)
SF office perks
* Remote weeks every other month
* Daily in-office lunch
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Home office & technology stipends
* Optional New-Hire on-boarding at our San Francisco HQ
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.