Loom Team – People
Loom has helped over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. With Loom, you can capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate your video all at once — no switching apps or upload required.
Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication. You will play a critical role in scaling our international and remote team.
We're looking for an experienced and talented Recruiter to help build our San Francisco and global remote team. You will join our team at a critical point in the continued evolution of Loom to help build world-class sales, customer success, marketing, and G&A organizations. You'll have high impact and wide-ranging responsibility: owning full-cycle recruiting, driving technical hiring strategy, leading first-in-kind searches, and delivering best-in-class candidate experience. You must be a builder who thrives in a learning environment unafraid to try new things, and embrace new ideas. We care about working as a team, delivering results, and what will move the needle most for Loom. There is significant opportunity for advancement. You will play a critical role in scaling our rapidly growing international team in the next year.
- Partner with sales, customer success, marketing, and G&A teams to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Balance aggressive company growth with maintaining high talent bar and preserving Loom’s unique culture
- Develop an understanding of Loom’s products, technology, market position, and employee value proposition to successfully identify, engage and close talent
- Reflect and iterate on the hiring process to improve efficiency, quality of assessment, and ability to close candidates
- Create and own a positive candidate experience by developing and maintaining strong relationships with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Drive the offer extension and negotiation process
- Manage our ATS system (Lever)
- 2+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the technology industry
- 1+ years experience recruiting for business functions (i.e. sales, marketing, customer success, finance, operations)
- Proven track record delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Experience building out recruiting processes
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong communicator across all levels and verticals of the organization
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage (US-based team), healthcare reimbursement (non-US based team)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote-first team
* Paid parental leave
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year we went to Costa Rica for a week!)
* Learning & Development reimbursement
* Wellness reimbursement
SF office perks
* Remote weeks every other month
* Daily in-office lunch, unlimited snacks & drinks
* Home office & technology stipends
* New Hire On-boarding in SF
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.