San Francisco or Remote
Marketing – Marketing
Loom has helped over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. With Loom, you can capture your screen, record your front-facing camera, and narrate your video all at once — no switching apps or upload required.
Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication.
As our first Product Marketer, you will be responsible for defining and amplifying the Loom story and connecting our product with users. You’ll be an analytical thought partner, an advocate for our users, and a champion of our product.
The mission for this role is to generate customer insights that inform Loom’s product strategy, lead go-to-market, and create and execute campaigns to drive product-led growth. Product Marketing will be a highly cross-functional role at Loom, partnering closely with Product, Design, Engineering, Success, Support, etc.
We are looking for a creative, analytical, collaborative product marketer to join our fast-growing team.
- Persona Research & Development
- Understand Looms customers across our 1M+ user base. You're obsessed with knowing these people and what makes them tick.
- Thoroughly understand what drives growth and revenue for Loom at a market, use case, user persona, and product level
- Analyze user behavior to uncover new growth opportunities across channels and verticals
- Storytelling & Messaging
- You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage Loom's audience—from IC's in Support to CEO's.
- Run surveys and have video/in-person conversations with each segment of the Core Personas
- Define Loom's category and develop our position in the market
- Write and standardize our marketing messaging across all departments within Loom including the first sales deck, training around communication, and own content creation
- Product-led Growth
- Architect a clear strategy on what is required from a demand/lead generation/content
- Lead the implementation of marketing operations, including establishing a framework to measure success and tech-stack management of predictive analytics
- Identify the largest opportunities in the Awareness, Acquisition, and Activation funnels and experiment to drive growth
- Find ROI positive opportunities with Digital Marketing (web optimization, SEO, content, paid campaigns, etc)
- Brand Strategy
- Oversee development of homepage and subsequent marketing landing pages that clearly and compellingly tells the story of Loom and the value we're delivering to the world
- Create presentations that enrich the unique aspects of Loom's brand
- Maintain and reenforce the integrity of Loom's brand in all external and internal engagements of Loom including ads, presentation decks, events, and meetups
- Analytics Maturity
- Exercise a data-centric approach to implement metrics for measuring growth, market share, & company penetration
- Measure marketing initiatives against KPIs to quantify campaign success and identify improvement for future campaigns
- Share results through clear, analytical, and regular reporting
- Analyze and organize user data to answer the right questions
- Own and manage the day-to-day operation of marketing automation processes and tools
You would be a good fit if you are....
- Obsessive about understanding viral coefficients as they relate to scaling a product
- Driven by analytics and data when making decisions
- Entrepreneurial and innovative with proven ability to create strategy and execute on it
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment, adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements
Bonus Points 💯
- You have a background in design and or making videos (here's an example: https://vimeo.com/305578376)
- Actively use Loom
Perks at Loom
- Work with a driven, welcoming team at a company that is changing how people communicate every single day
- Competitive compensation and equity package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (US-based)
- Unlimited PTO
- Yearly off-site retreats (this year we went to Costa Rica for a week!)
- Remote weeks every-other-month. Work from the beach, mountains, home... The world is your oyster!
- Learning & Development stipend
- Healthy lunch catered every day + snacks and beer in-stock (SF office)
- Healthcare stipend (non-US-based)
- Home office & technology stipends (remote)
- At least two all-expenses-paid trip to San Francisco every year (remote)
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.