Senior Manager, People Operations
Loom Team – People /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 9M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
As Senior Manager, People Operations, you will guide Loom to continuously evolve as a high-performance organization. You'll proactively identify areas and programs for the People team to support the business. You will coach and guide managers in building and developing their teams. You'll own Loom's employee engagement, employee growth, performance management and compensation processes. You will partner closely with the Talent and HR Ops team as well as partners in Finance, Workplace, IT and Legal.
- Own and run feedback and performance management, growth, promotion and compensation processes at Loom
- Monitor Loom's employee engagement and set priorities with Loom's leadership team
- Act as thought partner to business in determining organizational structure - role definition, titles, reporting, compensation bands
- Act as coach to managers helping them develop and become adept at managing tricky people situations
- Maintain documentation and HR systems to ensure our data and compliance is up-to-date
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience leading People programs and teams in a high-growth environment plus prior experience in business roles
- Strong coaching skills, with experience working closely with managers
- Problem-solving orientation with excellent attention to detail
- Comfort in analyzing surveys, data and metrics
- Familiarity with HR compliance requirements and US immigration process
- Experience with distributed and international teams a plus
Perks at Loom:
Competitive compensation and equity package
99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
Long-term disability insurance
401(k) with 4% company matching
Professional development reimbursement
Mental health and wellness reimbursement
Home office & technology reimbursement
Paid parental leave
Remote work opportunities
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.