Sales Account Executive
San Francisco or Remote /
Loom Team – Sales /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 4M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
At Loom, the sales team works with our largest customers to help them realize the value of Loom’s upmarket offerings, expand the value and the ways companies use Loom, and drive impactful business outcomes with new and existing customers. As founding members of the sales org, early team members will be exemplary ambassadors of Loom with customers and with teammates alike, as there will be many opportunities for cross functional collaboration with partners in Ops, Marketing, Support, and Product. The sales team will pair upmarket and enterprise selling motions with a true first-principles approach, and early members will help create and set many of the processes that will help us scale this team dramatically in the coming years. Lastly, we’re looking for true business “owners” in this role who are excited to accelerate their careers by growing a healthy, vibrant company and vision.
- Sell Loom’s upmarket offerings to new and existing enterprise customers.
- Ensure healthy customer retention and expansion through consultative partnership.
- Collect and share product feedback throughout the Loom company.
- Be an exemplary ambassador for Loom, both internally and externally.
- 3+ years of technology sales experience with a preference for SaaS.
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales closing experience with a track record of over-performance.
- Past experience on a fast-growing sales team with a preference for hypergrowth companies.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability and the desire to find solutions and build process where none previously exists.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and highly collaborative team environment.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 5% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year was in Barbados)
SF office perks
* Daily lunch on-site
* Unlimited snacks & drinks
* Remote week every other month
* Home office & technology reimbursement
* Co-working space reimbursement
* New-Hire on-boarding in San Francisco (optional)
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.