Director of Customer Experience
San Francisco or Remote /
Loom Team – Sales /
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 9M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
We are looking for a leader to own Loom's customer experience strategy. You will manage our global support and customer success teams and deliver a world class customer experience. Your goal is to deliver user delight, actionable product feedback and revenue expansion / retention across our growing user base.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background and a proven track record in developing and scaling support and customer success programs in the SaaS industry. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Success, you will partner with our engineering, product, marketing and revenue teams to drive customer satisfaction, expanded usage over time, and churn prevention.
The right candidate is an inclusive and collaborative leader with a genuine curiosity for technology and passion for helping users succeed. Given Loom is a remote-first company, you ideally have experience managing remote/distributed teams.
- Drive Customer Success: Owning activation, expansion and retention/churn metrics for our sales-led customers
- Build a strategy for scaled support operations by continuous process improvement, automation, and data analysis to find opportunities that drive customer delight
- Develop and deliver a data driven product feedback loop for customer insights
- Lead, inspire and scale Loom's support and success teams.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years experience leading a global support and/or customer success organization
- Customer Obsession: to succeed in this role, you'll need to be totally energized by engaging with customers, both in-person and virtually. Passionate about customer experience and a demonstrated ability to improve customer satisfaction/NPS
- Deep understanding of how to measure and the tactics to improve customer activation, engagement, expansion and retention
- Have worked closely with product teams and have the technical expertise to translate customer feedback
- Experience, onboarding, managing and negotiating with a Business Process Outsourcing vendor
- Demonstrated success in strategy development and long-term goal setting
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication and presentation skills
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.