Growth Product Manager
Loom Team – Product
Loom is a new kind of work communication tool, already helping over a million people get their message across through instantly shareable videos. Our users work at companies like HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub and LinkedIn. Our mission is to be the global leader in human workplace communication.
Founded in 2016, Loom has raised $15 million from top-tier investors like Kleiner Perkins, General Catalyst and Slack Fund.
As an early member of our Growth team, your mission is to grow Loom's user base from 1+ million to 100 million. You will find and test new growth loops and deepen the existing ones, driving key business metrics across new user acquisition, activation, virality, monetization, and retention. You are responsible for ideating and setting up A/B and multivariate tests, for generating actionable insights, and for improving the user experience in measurable ways.
This is a highly cross-functional role and you collaborate closely with your counterparts in Design and Engineering, as well as with Core Product, Marketing, Support, Success, Sales, and with the leadership team. Over time, you help us build out the wider Growth team.
This is an extraordinary time here at Loom. The team is growing rapidly but still small, while the product is already used by more than 1m users, giving us the scale for meaningful experimentation and data-driven growth initiatives. As the Growth team drives key business metrics, you will be at the heart of these efforts. There is significant opportunity for advancement.
- Identify ideas that move the needle on signups, active users, retention and conversion to paid
- Optimize user flows for signup, on-boarding, conversion to paid, and expansion
- Use A/B and multivariate tests to generate insights and make data-driven decisions
- Collaborate closely with Design and Engineering, planning and executing the sprint process
- Develop and maintain an experimentation roadmap and prioritize ideas
- Drive alignment across stakeholders and Loom's leadership team
- Communicate and gain buy-in for the Growth strategy across the company
- Help us build a world-class Growth team
- 5+ years experience in Growth, Product, Analytics or Marketing at a technology company, including 1+ years in Growth PM role
- Strong Growth toolkit and competencies across analytics, ideation, execution, and cross-functional collaboration
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of statistics / probabilities, with proven ability to interpret data and distill into actionable takeaways
- Proven track record in driving impactful changes through experimentation
- Experience working closely with Engineering, Design and Marketing teams
- Deep understanding of entire SaaS customer lifecycle from acquisition to retention
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Not required but a plus
- Experience with email campaign management and best practices
- Experience working in a SaaS company, and/or with freemium products
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Bachelor's or Master’s in quantitative field
Perks at Loom
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* Medical, dental, and vision coverage (US-based team), healthcare reimbursement (non-US based team)
* Unlimited PTO
* Remote-first team
* Paid parental leave
* Yearly off-site retreats (this year we went to Costa Rica for a week!)
* Learning & Development reimbursement
* Wellness reimbursement
SF office perks
* Remote weeks every other month
* Daily in-office lunch, unlimited snacks & drinks
* Home office & technology stipends
* New Hire On-boarding in SF
Loom is an equal opportunity employer.
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.